i46 [The Popular One]

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

tomas

Re: i46 [The Popular One]

Post by tomas »

Commando wrote:Yeah, camping is quite a way from the site, but they were talking about putting on transport to ferry people to and from the campsite. Will let you know if I hear more.
Damn... it didn't look far enough for transport... but I mean, the idea that there will be a bus or something I can get at 5am seems expensive for them.
Juan

Post by Juan »

tomas wrote:a bus or something I can get at 5am seems expensive for them.
Or you...
faery
Mage and Druid Class Leader

Post by faery »

Lefti and I shall be going after finally getting him to look at his calender :p
Faerydust, Pixiedust, Glitterdust, /who dust...
Korruptor

Post by Korruptor »

MOAR 4 LARN.

Got a chap I work with who turns out is also a massive i-fanatic (goes to every iseries). Think it'd be a cool idea to party up close with his squad for barrels of LAN social fun!

On another shall we get the ball rolling on what games you will mostly be playing?

Diablo 3! <- most likely be the most played by myself and more than likely Craig! ;-)
Starcraft 2 <- I've started playing again and now that I've found the "GRID" key mapping option I think I'm getting better...
The Old Republic <- Will probably still be leveling all of my characters at this point.
Civ V <- Hopefully we'll have the awesome expansion by this point.
BF3 <- Overclocked my PC so I could get a solid FPS in this and have become majorly addicted again.

CSS, LoL, AoE2, FZ and all the rest! Hopefully finally give Sins of a Solar Empire a shot as well.
Juan

Post by Juan »

Civ 5, Sins, BF3, TF2, SWTOR and vodka.
Korruptor

Post by Korruptor »

Telford has a pretty sweet bar, we played a "semi-fun" drinking game which resulted in Gill and I drinking baileys mixed with some non-mixable alcohols.

Wait a second, Juan? i46? Need a space in the tent? ;-)
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Oh yeah, that. I seem to remember some people whining an awful lot about their punishment for losing.
Juan

Post by Juan »

Boom. I'm in.
Animma

Post by Animma »

Not 100% sure if I'll be attending or not. I have a big pc now instead of my small laptop and I've lost access to my car as well so getting there with everything starts to be problematic.
Korruptor

Post by Korruptor »

Juan wrote:Boom. I'm in.
Good lad. Add him to the front page Sep!
Animma wrote:Not 100% sure if I'll be attending or not. I have a big pc now instead of my small laptop and I've lost access to my car as well so getting there with everything starts to be problematic.
Where abouts are you dude? I'm driving direct from Lincolnshire -> Telford with 1 other passenger, so if you're on the way I think I might have space for one more!

Workmate just left to go to i45, feeling a bit dipped out I'm not going! August, y u so far away. :(
Animma

Post by Animma »

Korruptor wrote:
Juan wrote:Boom. I'm in.
Good lad. Add him to the front page Sep!
Animma wrote:Not 100% sure if I'll be attending or not. I have a big pc now instead of my small laptop and I've lost access to my car as well so getting there with everything starts to be problematic.
Where abouts are you dude? I'm driving direct from Lincolnshire -> Telford with 1 other passenger, so if you're on the way I think I might have space for one more!

Workmate just left to go to i45, feeling a bit dipped out I'm not going! August, y u so far away. :(
I'm in Scotland D:
Korruptor

Post by Korruptor »

Damn. :(

Well if you (and others lurking on the idea) are still interested, tickets are still being sold at the relatively decent price of £73.60! (EAS is an added £15 on top of this though!)

http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/i46/tickets

GoGoGo!
FragZero

Post by FragZero »

Afraid i can't go this year - i can't get a few days of work at that time :(
Warrior => Stainomo
Druid => Kokopelli
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Hmm, pay £92 for a uni room and have to walk 25mins each way but have a dry bed or pay nothing and camp in the wonderful british weather with only a 10 minute walk to the hall :?
Korruptor

Post by Korruptor »

Camp in the barracks!

Pray for good weather, I'll bring my portable BBQ if it is!