Sporkeh / Derailing - Account Activity

For random chat about stuff that isn't World of Warcraft.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Hndy

Sporkeh / Derailing - Account Activity

Post by Hndy »

Hey Guys, As you might have noticed or not, I have not been on the account for about 3 days now, but It seems my account is still coming on-line.

This is because I was not the original owner of this account, I was given the account at the release of Cataclysm from a friend which used the account for RAF purposes to boost himself.

But it seems the account has been hacked and my friend is finding it difficult to find information to prove he's the owner of the account as he does not remember the information because he used random information not expecting the account to be used much.

Until he is able to retrieve the account, I will not be able to play on it.

If you see the account on-line be aware this is not me currently on the account until circumstances change.

If needed you can remove both from guild and if in future I am able to retrieve the account I make a new thread.

I am still reachable on my mage or rogue tho, Aeonix / Horifichendy but atm this account is out of time so I am not levelling with Xias - Rob a warlock called Hndy which can always be contacted =)

Just letting you guys know in case there is any suspicious activity on the account.
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: Sporkeh / Derailing - Account Activity

Post by ash »

Thx for informing us
Dreams of being better
Negreanu

Re: Sporkeh / Derailing - Account Activity

Post by Negreanu »

This is so out of date that I use a diff addon for the same thing now and have done as long as I remember. Gogo armory (thats the addon name and not the site). It also tells me how many days played I have on each of my characters in a nice little you have no life table.

Gafas Carrera