My brilliant transmog set!

Got World of Warcraft news? Seen something cool? Share it here.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Demonheart

My brilliant transmog set!

Post by Demonheart »

http://imgur.com/a/7Y2Z7

Information about the set:

Every piece except for the head is of the classic "magnificent" set. Those pieces drop off of AQ40 and AQ20 trash mobs, and they are extremely rare. (Around 0,01% and 0,02% drop chance)
Some I was lucky enough to get myself, others I had to pay thousands for. The bow, of course, is from the classic legendary hunter quest.

The tiara was an unexpected find, I got it from a random quest in Stranglethorn Vale. I may end up replacing it with the fiery crown from Ragnaros, but I'm not sure yet.

I wanted a set that was bright, uniquely minimalistic and not overpowering. Overall, I love it! Thoughts?
Mr. President, get up or I will kill you right there.
In loving memory of Jack Bauer
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: My brilliant transmog set!

Post by Septih »

Shoulders seem to have slightly different tones of red/yellow than the rest of the set. Also maybe try another hair colour?
Demonheart

Re: My brilliant transmog set!

Post by Demonheart »

Septih wrote:Shoulders seem to have slightly different tones of red/yellow than the rest of the set. Also maybe try another hair colour?
Good point about the shoulders, they look a little different. Still part of the set though so idk. I changed both my hair color and hair style today, I used to have white hair but the tiara was getting obscured so I tried to help that. Probably isn't optimal though I know. Maybe I'll get that fire crown and go back to white.
Mr. President, get up or I will kill you right there.
In loving memory of Jack Bauer