Heroic Lei-shen vs Glory of the Thunder Raider

Got World of Warcraft news? Seen something cool? Share it here.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Animma

Heroic Lei-shen vs Glory of the Thunder Raider

Post by Animma »

Here's my idea for how we work around this, as doing Soft Hands on heroic seems like a real pain.

Next week we clear everything on heroic to unlock lei-shen, and spend any remaining time practicing him, we can have one random alt run in after twins to save a lockout. The week after we start a new ID and we clear everything on normal up to ji-kun, then do ji-kun achievement on normal. Then we leave the raid, extend the old heroic ID and restart our raid back at lei-shen heroic again, this way we can do Soft Hands and lei-shen progress in the same week.
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Re: Heroic Lei-shen vs Glory of the Thunder Raider

Post by Getslaven »

Sounds like a good plan.

So we have every other achievement except soft hands?
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Just saw that i also miss jin rock, maegera, durumu, and Lei Shen :(

Guess I'll have to live without the meta
Animma

Post by Animma »

Getslaven wrote:Just saw that i also miss jin rock, maegera, durumu, and Lei Shen :(

Guess I'll have to live without the meta
I imagine we can do those on the way to ji-kun, then durumu quick after it. Shouldn't be a problem.
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Post by Vincenoir »

I lost internet last night. Hopefully I can get it sorted but if I'm not online that's why :x .
Animma

Post by Animma »

Should apologise for how frustrated I was getting tonight, considering skipping out on next tier because it's not a fun experience for anyone (including myself) to have to deal with it. I'll stick around until we do Lei Shen though.
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Animma wrote:Should apologise for how frustrated I was getting tonight, considering skipping out on next tier because it's not a fun experience for anyone (including myself) to have to deal with it. I'll stick around until we do Lei Shen though.
There were plenty who got frustrated. Maybe we should discuss why it happened and try to address it.

Obviously you do as you wish but would be nice playing with you next tier as well (and not because you are best tank eu and my tactics mate :idea: )

We need Jesse back to use as a scapegoat when stuff happens. Then we all would be happy except Jesse 8)