CTSamurai and Raiding

Find out here about what's going on in the world of the CTSamurai.

Moderator: Guild Shogun

Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

CTSamurai and Raiding

Post by Greentitch »

Raiding and raid planning
The Guild as an entity will no longer organise raids. This means that members of the Guild can raid whenever and with whoever they want. The Raid Planner will be made available as a tool for those wanting to organise raids within the Guild, but using it won't be compulsory. The person organising the raid will decide who is coming to the raid with them.

This means that nobody in the Guild has a "right" to raid. Membership of the Guild will not get you automatically invited to raids. The idea here is to be in a Guild with the people you enjoy playing with and be able to raid with them in the way you want to. With the large amount of 10-man content, organising a raid should be a lot easier and a lot more fun!

DKP and Loot
Loot will be rolled for. DKP will not exist

Ranks
Ranks will no longer be required to manage raid invites so the rank system can be simplified. The following ranks will be available within the Guild:
Shogun (officer) - The Guild Leaders (currently Greentitch, Beckie, Commando and Ashee)
Sensei (officer) - Other Officers
Samurai - Maximum level members (85)
Apprentice - Levelling members
Initiate - Trial period
Ronin - Norty people who spam

When a member attains maximum level they will be promoted to Samurai. There are no other requirements and no benefits from being a Samurai over an Apprentice.

Recruitment
We won't be recruiting people based on their characters, their be.imba score or anything else of that kind. We expect that Guild raiding will be focused on the 10-man content but expanding to 25-man later on. People will be recruited because they are fun, friendly people who will fit in with the community and add to the entertaining nature of Guild chat and raids.

The officers in charge of each class and therefore responsible for applications can be found in this post.