StelthSting Hunter Aply! [D]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

pindel

StelthSting Hunter Aply! [D]

Post by pindel »

About me

Hi to all who read this this is me the epic fail and the epic return i play wow all day and watch discovery chanel epic fail if u ask me but my comeback and pride is my shamy atm that u can read when u scroll ur eyes down a bit im not the most funny people in the world here cmon... i get the style back in doggy style! i like Brainiac show and i like to laugh about sience and outher nonsence like this.Lets cut the cheese and get tho the chaise im here to play and explore the new content i rly want to gear is a formality im here all about the fun i pay 13 euro for this so caled fun u know...I like Doncafe Mixes drinking em alot gives me adrenaline and faster response rates bla bla bla i am a coffe adict and lets not forget about being a wow adict two...Lets hope i dont bore u to a suecide here this is it !

About us

I want to join this guild cause my old guild is out of order and disbanded and looking for another guild to dedicate my free time....

About your character

Name:StelthSting(i named it like this cause when i was a little noob starting blizz was thinking about an epic name and this was what came out (stelth means - Shadowmelt) and (Sting means u are dead until u know what is hapenin)
Level:80(85 soon i hope)
Class:Hunter/Night Elf
Spec:Survival(What a Wrong name for a spec)

I play this spec cause when blizz nerfed double enrage Beastmark(hubrid) SUCKED! and what left survival no choise...
and it turned out okay with this fire shadow nature damage (i wanted survival to come back in the game cause at TBC it was not used...

Kick ass shaman 2k rate going for 2.200 at this moment pvp ofc no pve for him Wish me LUCK!

Final thoughts
Hmmm?!?!?! What is the diference between the male and female asshole?
(Idea)
The male is caled Anus!
And the female is caled BONUS ! There we goo....
Last edited by pindel on Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yasu

Re: Hunter Aply!

Post by Yasu »

Hi!

I think it might be worth your while reading this.

It would certainly increase your chances of being accepted.

Have a good day!
Yasu, Yaeria, Quendi, Ports, Bearlylegal, Daedryn (CTS) Yukimura, Raene, Akiyama(Chancres) - Neptulon
Tayaka - Wildhammer
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

I personally hope it's a joke :)

I've not seen spelling this bad since xpol disappeared :P
pindel

Post by pindel »

A guild member told me that i have to be creative fun and special i think i banged all spelling now i was a bit unhappy with all writhe till u die thing so i made it a fast one and btw it is not a joke if u remove alll THE NONSENCE it is nicely done!
Commando
Shogun on Sabbatical

Post by Commando »

:shock:
Commando, Scytale, Leto, Yueh, Thufir, Chani
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

So not just the spelling (which still isnt correct), but would you enter that as a english essay? Its incredibly horrible to read. We do like applications to be special and help you stand out, but theres a difference between a well written long application complete with poem to add a bit of flair and some jumbled garbage where I have no idea what your talking about. The only things I managed to gather from you application is your name, age, country, char name and char class. And if someone applied with only those details they would be instantly told where to go.
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
Yasu

Post by Yasu »

Beckie wrote:So not just the spelling (which still isnt correct), but would you enter that as a english essay? Its incredibly horrible to read. We do like applications to be special and help you stand out, but theres a difference between a well written long application complete with poem to add a bit of flair and some jumbled garbage where I have no idea what your talking about. The only things I managed to gather from you application is your name, age, country, char name and char class. And if someone applied with only those details they would be instantly told where to go.
To the candy shop!

.. No idea, that popped up in my brain as I read your post. :P

But yeah, I don't think pindel is too serious about joining us. He seems to view the entire thing including his application and the kind of misplaced joke at the end as lulz-worthy. Exchanged some PM's with him regarding his app.
Yasu, Yaeria, Quendi, Ports, Bearlylegal, Daedryn (CTS) Yukimura, Raene, Akiyama(Chancres) - Neptulon
Tayaka - Wildhammer
pindel

Post by pindel »

i was serious at beginning u wanted it to pop out and i really did not want to make poems just wanted to join the guild and start raiding that is all.i wanted it to bi simple and fast,if u don't appreciate that it's your loss only....

It appears that u don't want me as a player in the guild then....
If you have some thing to ask ask me in-game (StelthSting/Impresa/Cystone)
i wont Join this FORUM AGAIN!?!?..... :|
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

If you'd just written an application talking sensibly about yourself and explaining why you wanted to join the guild then you'd have got a much better reception (and used this magical tool called a spell checker).

If I go back and actually bother to read your application rather than seeing the first line makes no sense and skimming the rest, then there are some things about you that aren't just some crazy "I'm an annoying noob" joke.

I do respect the arrogance, but from our perspective it's not our loss at all :)
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Post by Smuigh »

I swear I replied to this post a couple hours ago :/ Anyway, don't think I need to say anything on top of stuff already said.

Diclind
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: StelthSting Hunter Aply! [D]

Post by ash »

lulz

nuff sed