Very Sly Rogue Application [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Devious
Rogue Class Leader

Very Sly Rogue Application [A]

Post by Devious »

Hi guys,

Ill keep this fairly brief. Used to play Warcraft fairly hardcore and have loads of experience clearing content and instances both on my priest and my rogue. This is an application to CT because I love the attitude towards raiding and the community aspect of the game (really kinda been lacking in wow for a while).

I have recently become a father, (some 8 months ago) and have for obvious reasons cut down my playing time. I used to play with Held Hostile (for some 3 and a half years actually) and we were really killing anything and everything. We stopped playing in Wrath and I have since hung around being much more casual (which I enjoy). Killed most of Ulduar with a 25 man guild (Fury) and all of Trial 25 and 10.

Since Fury stopped being active I have taken a week or two break, and have really decided that I miss playing, both in the community and raiding.

I have only applied to you guys, mainly because of the awesome things said about you by a good friend (Noodle/Gnoodle) and because I love the idea of no raid schedule and a simple and easy life. Hope to get to know you guys some more.

Ill start to give you some details now:

Name: Luke/Lucas (Whichever you prefer)

In real life I am an IT Admin for a telecoms company. So I get to mess around with servers websites, cool tech and software. Fairly handy with most web languages and have a tonne of free hosting if needed (sometimes good to know).

Class: Rogue 80
Spec: Currently Combat Sword/Axe, but have an Assassination Build too
Geared: Mostly 245/232 item level
Armory Link

Alts: Got a priest at 80, the only one worth mentioning, but also Shaman and a Mage at high levels.

Anyway, I look forward to your decision. Let me know if you need anything else from me.
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

Yeah! YEAH! BURN HIS HOUSE DOWN! Burning people! He says what we're all thinking!

ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: Very Sly Rogue Application

Post by ash »

No chest enchant? o_O

Contact me ingame when you get a chance.

rogashee, magashee
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: Very Sly Rogue Application

Post by ash »

invited, enjoy your stay!

Accepted
Dreams of being better