stelioss {mage 70} applying [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

stelios

stelioss {mage 70} applying [A]

Post by stelios »

1. Real name: Stelios
2. Age: 17
3. Location: Cyprus

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: CTS was my 1st serious guild and i sticked with it for 9 months and i left cause u stopped raiding but after i left i realised CTS was the only one who kept me in game and since i left i almost reduced my wow time to 90% so i want to join back
5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? everyone in the guild
6. What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?: The dark templars i left cause that guys were hardcore and not fun , and i play this gane for fun
7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?: ofc

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?:Raiding but since i wont raid if im not in CTS i better be in CTS when Wotlk come i ll be ready to go
9.How often do you play?: Not at all now and maybe not a lot after i join but in Wotlk i ll play almost everyday to achieve my goal
10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?:Everything CTS downed , illidan,illidary council, and gave a few tried in m'uru{ not with my char the 3 last bosses}
11. What is your biggest weakness as a player? Well ask becki:P Is that i dont pay much attention to omen at trash mobs
12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW: Tennis sleeping going out with gf and friend and tv
13. Do you have first aid skill 375? ofc
14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? yes
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? yes
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)? yes
Section 2 - About Your Characters

1. Name:Stelioss
2. Race: Human
3. Class: Mage
4. Level: 70
5. Build type: 2/48/11
6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: for me is the best dps spec
7. List your attunements / heroic keys: everything in tbc , MC ,BWL pre tch
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet ... n=Stelioss

hope u take me back cause honestly CTS FTW:D
Am i something to this long history called humanity , or is my life something meaningless? Would i be remember long after my death? well unfortunately no1 knows
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

They always come crawling back..

Important post wrote:[*]Mages - Closed

This is what you need to do:

Learn what the hit cap is
get 1200 spell damage, 150 haste, hit capped and 10k hp unbuffed and the 4 t6 bonus

Once you have done all that you need to:
have a lvl70 of each class all with epic gear.

Once you have done that we can talk.

Worth it?
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
SleezeR

Post by SleezeR »

Beckie wrote:the 4 t6 bonus

and the 2 t5 bonus. Combine!
- Sleezer the Student at Faculty of Arts, Leuven! Status: broke.
<BokkeRijders>
<CTSamurai>
baranor

Post by baranor »

u do know people outside the guild can read that beckie?

as the guild leaders said, ur welcome to leave and we hope u will hopefully return, well along those lines

invite him back
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

bara wrote:as the guild leaders said, ur welcome to leave and we hope u will hopefully return, well along those lines

Well if you want to be fussy.. Shame that applied to people leaving / looking to leave after the posted date and not before it. Stelios however was applying to alternative guilds before the announcement so it could be argued that he doesnt meet the rule. So nothing is final until the application is approved and locked. And until that point I can have as much fun as I want.

Yes we also missed the 5000g fee from the announcement :P
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
stelios

well

Post by stelios »

well i dont understand what u want all that becki:P

1st of all i got u laugh so much while dieing in raids!!! i know u want that;p

2nd of all: anoucments said raiding stopped until wotlk so what the point of t6 if u ll replace em with greenied in wotlk

3rd of all: /beg take me back i wont die more than 5 times in gruul:(
Am i something to this long history called humanity , or is my life something meaningless? Would i be remember long after my death? well unfortunately no1 knows
SleezeR

Post by SleezeR »

baranor wrote:u do know people outside the guild can read that beckie?

as the guild leaders said, ur welcome to leave and we hope u will hopefully return, well along those lines

invite him back

Oh hush, you serious-boy!

- Sleezer the Student at Faculty of Arts, Leuven! Status: broke.
<BokkeRijders>
<CTSamurai>
stelios

heh

Post by stelios »

why is bara supporting me?:( what did i do to deserve this:(:(:(:(:(

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:DD:D:D:D:D:D:D
phaethon

Post by phaethon »

talked to stelioss in msn n thought great ill make fun of him with his application but beckie u exeeded my expectations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahhahahaha

i think stelioss much more than a worthy raider is essential to our guild chat so gief inv!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Juan

Post by Juan »

Beckie wrote:Shame that applied to people leaving / looking to leave after the posted date and not before it.

What applied to people leaving?
stelios

hey

Post by stelios »

Shame that applied to people leaving / looking to leave after the posted date and not before it.

Applied to ppl leaving/looking to leave?

if they were looking to leave why that rule applied to em? they were still in guild;\

Anw i dont want what bara said i applied as a random guy and that what i want u to think , i was loyal in my 9 months and applied yo prepared the 2nd day of no raiding bcoz of not enough members.

So i want this application to be looked as one more of the other hundreds of applications u have seen.

See me in game judje me and make ur decision.
stelios

heh

Post by stelios »

WTB an answer if possible?:)
accalia
Trouble maker

Re: heh

Post by accalia »

stelios wrote:WTB an answer if possible?:)

Indeed he's been left dangling long enough imo. Someone invite him back or deny if you're that way inclined.

Personally gets my vote for what little it is worth.
AKA: Dreamoness, Mischief, Whitewitch, Wabbsi and Nightbayne.
"... there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake. And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive..."
Orube

Re: stelioss {mage 70} applying

Post by Orube »

And mine! I've seen plenty of others come back already, don't see why it has to be any different for him.
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Re: stelioss {mage 70} applying

Post by ash »

rubyrubyruby!

*cough*