Jesden 44 Shaman [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

ibuprofen

Jesden 44 Shaman [A]

Post by ibuprofen »

About you

I am a casual player (concentrating on getting to 70 before WotLK hopefully), I play guitar, bass and dabble around with the keyboard, whilst looking to start playing the trumpet. I love music and performing it. I attend a Sixth Form College studying Music Tech A2, Physics AS, Maths AS and Applied ICT AS levels. I failed 3 of myt AS levels last year, so shall be spending another year to finish the AS levels started this year. I love running and Parkour/Free Running, and am also a keen Martial Arts Enthusiast.

About us

<I've been on these forums for a long time, since before I even had the game, after my first exploration within the game on Wasaacs account as Salanor, a Night Elf Rogue, and I love the community here, and sense of friendship that I feel on the boards. I know Wasaac who is no longer Active but is still on the boards, and thats about it.

About your character

Name: Jesden
Level: 44
Class: Shaman
Spec: (currently leveling) 0 35 0

I enjoy playing the Shaman because of the Totems, and sense that I can solo a lot of things due to being able to heal myself, whilst dealing a nice ammount of damage. I chose Enhancement as it seems to be the best tree to level with.

Final thoughts

I know I am not 70, but I thought I would try my luck, WAR was alright, but didnt do much for me.

just a friendly hello from your neighbourhood shamsplosion
If in a group of four stalwart champions of the light, and thou shouldst encounter a shaman, flee, for thou art heavily outnumbered.

Call me Tim, thats my name.
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Re: Jesden 44 Shaman

Post by Greentitch »

I was slightly confused by seeing an application and thinking "arn't you already here?". Especially as I remember your sig on the forums making me laugh for a long time now :P

It's been a while since I had an application to deal with, but I think I'm meant to catch you online for a chat :) Send me a whisper if you see me before I see you.
ibuprofen

Post by ibuprofen »

I'll try to be on tonight between 9-10 if not earlier etc.

I have been here, just not as a member of the guild, as I really on started playing properly a few months ago before exams.
If in a group of four stalwart champions of the light, and thou shouldst encounter a shaman, flee, for thou art heavily outnumbered.

Call me Tim, thats my name.
Greentitch
I wish I had a forum rank. I do I do I do.

Post by Greentitch »

Approved