DeadScream Warrior Fury [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Dalis

DeadScream Warrior Fury [A]

Post by Dalis »

Section 1 - About Yourself

1. Real name: George
2. Age: 24
3. Location: Larisa, Greece

4. Why do you want to join CTSamurai?: Cause I want to progress with a friendly guild that will have fun and all together enjoy the game.

5. Do you have friends in the guild who would recommend you? If so please state who, and how you know them: Yes I know Soulkeeper and Lancelot.They are real life friends and told me about the guild.

6.What guilds have you been in and why did you leave?
Server: Genjuros
Guild: Exalted (60`s) MC-BWL-ZG-AQ20-AQ40(and Huhuran killed)
Same guild renamed to Eclipse(70`s) Karazhan, SSC, TK, BT.(only boss haven’t killed on BT was Illidan cause my pala tank wasn’t so usefull back then they preferred a warrior)
Eclipse(80`s) 10man raiding all of current dungeons then before Ulduar launch. Merged at some point with Darkness of Knights for 25man raids.
When Ulduar was launched I had a pause from wow cause of RL issues.
When I started again ToC was launched. I moved to another server with some rl friends.
Server: Wildhammer.
Guild: Anima. Done ToC and ICC there. Anima was and still is the top alliance guild on Wildhammer and second on the server after a horde guild. Hardcore guild with heroic modes etc.
Have done the heroic Firelands with them there. Left from there cause I haven’t got a 100% spot on the 10man raiding team and I wanted to raid again.

Current Status:
Server: Neptulon
Guild: ---------

7. Have you read the pages marked About and Apply linked at the top of this page and the Brief Guide to Ranks and Raiding on the Join CTSamurai forum?: Yes, I did.

8. What do you enjoy doing most in WoW?: Farm. I do like to farm a lot and earn money dunno why. I don’t like being without money. I want to be able to buy the best enchants and gems for every gear and every char.So i need farm and gold :D

9. How often do you play?: Every day. :D

10. How experienced a player would you say you were (how long have you played your character and to what stage of raiding have you achieved)?:
Well I have many chars. My main was my Paladin (named Neffely currently placed on Wildhammer). I have a priest too and the warrior.
Hunter druid rogue and mage wich I don’t play anymore.I focus mostly on warrior paladin and priest.
Especially on WOTLK all 3 were in ICC25 raiding and I was like a raid junkie those days.
Now I focus only on warrior cause I cant keep it up anymore.Iam kinda tired to play 3 chars everyday.
Warrior has 95 days played and paladin has 323days. Totally iam over 560 days of playtime on all chars.Most raids I have seen with my paladin.Classic wow TBC was all endgame with paladin only.Warrior was for Karazhan on alts raid. On WOTLK I started to play with all 3.And all 3 of them have the same raid experience.

11. What is your biggest weakness as a player?I can see that many times i care a lot about the other players in my group if they die or if they dps the correct mob. It’s a issue I have from tanking with my paladin. Its not so bad but it kinda stress me a little.

12. Tell us a little about yourself and your interests outside WoW:
Iam a student at TEI of Larisa department of Computer Science and Telecommunications.
I don’t like football (don’t hate me for that) and i do like to watch movies A LOT!

If you answer no to any of the following questions please elaborate with a reason

13. Do you have first aid skill 375?
No I don’t have it maxed at warrior atm. I don’t know why I haven’t done it maybe its not so usefull anymore.

14. Are you able to install addons such as CTRA/oRA2? Yeah ofc I can install whatever addon is needed.
15. Are you able to install and use TS2 and be able to listen to it every raid? Imagive to raid without Vent/Ts its kind fail :D
16. Are you able to raid between the hours of 20.15 and 00.30 server time Wednesday to Friday evenings and 14.15 till 18.30 server time Saturday and Sunday afternoons (Please note you do not have to be able to attend all these time slots but an indication of how many of these slots you can attend will be useful)? I can attend like the 99% of those days. Not sure for Saturday the rest are fine.

Section 2 - About Your Characters (please repeat this section for each character applying for membership)

1. Name: DeadScream
2. Race: Dwarf
3. Class: Warrior
4. Level: 85
5. Build type: Fury (8/31/2)

6. Why did you choose it and explain why it is a good spec: Well a friend of mine had warrior at 60`s when we started to play wow.Really liked it then but I started a paladin since I had one at Diablo too. I play fury cause I want to feel the power of the 2h weapons at its max scale!!
I depend a lot on my weapons to increase the dps but at least I know I have the proper enchants and I keep the correct rotation for maxdps. Fury require a lot but iam a player ready to give a lot too.

7. List your attunements / heroic keys: SSC TK BT (Hand of Adal) ofc Karazhan key. Before keys “die” I had EVERY key in game.Even the one to unlock mana tombs heroic extra boss.
Now all keys are useless 
8. Paste a link to your Armoury profile here. If you have additional sets of equipment (resistance gear, off-class gear, etc) you should give details of these as well: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... eam/simple

Section 3 - Other Characters (please repeat this section for each character not applying for membership)
1. Character: Neffely
2. Class, Level: Paladin 85
3. Guild: Anima
4. Reason for not applying: She is on Server Wildhammer

1.Character: Tragopapas
2. Class, Level: Priest 85
3. Guild: Angels of Retribution
4. Reason for not applying: He is on Server Wildhammer

1. Character: Magaiver
2. Class, Level: Hunter 80
3. Guild: Eclipse
4. Reason for not applying: Server Genjuros

1. Character: Tzoulia
2. Class, Level: Druid 83
3. Guild: Anima
4. Reason for not applying: She is on Server Wildhammer
soulkeeper

Re: DeadScream Warrior Fury

Post by soulkeeper »

i know him since 60 lvl...i actually met him RL when we where at the same net raiding and we didnt know that we where at the same raid/guild when we was progresing at TK(the world is really too small).he is very good player and he can offer alot in the guild +he knows what he is doing :) i vote for him
Animma

Post by Animma »

They preferred a warrior for Illidan, wut? Pally tanks were some of the best for him, nobody could compete with a pally tank when it came to fast hitting dual wield mobs!
Dalis

Post by Dalis »

That was at the time paladins still had spell power on tiers :mrgreen:
Back then it wasnt the best option to get full fire resist gear for the adds with 0 spell power and spell hit. Paladin was kinda useless.
Anyway thats old bed time stories 8)
Animma

Post by Animma »

mm, paladins made a nice main tank on Illidan though assuming you used 3 tanks, holy shield alone was enough to push us above anyone else ;)
Dalis

Post by Dalis »

Nope 2 tanks always we had.(Tanks=rare treasure :lol: )
FragZero

Post by FragZero »

1) Sorry for the slow response, i hope you are still interrested in joining CTS!

2) Lets talk online! Very decent application - couldn't ask for anything more :) . And a fury warrior! haven't had one of those in a while
Warrior => Stainomo
Druid => Kokopelli