Woogie's application (Shaman, 85) [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Woogie

Woogie's application (Shaman, 85) [A]

Post by Woogie »

I have been playing wow for about 3 years and am a bit obsessed with achievements! am currently working on loremaster (only 3 areas left!) and outland dungeon rep. I used to play with my bf but minecraft has taken him away from wow for now :(

I would like to join CTS as you sound like the perfect guild for me. My last guild demanded 5 evenings a week from raiders, from the time i got home from work until bed time which isn't at all possible but I don't want to go completely without raiding. I have been looking for a sociable guild and hope to find people who might like to run old dungeons/raids with me for mounts/achievements.

About your character

Name: Woogie
Level: 85
Class: Shaman
Spec: Resto

I absolutely love healing on my shaman, I started with rogue then got DK up to 80 and have played a few alts since but nothing compares :P

Looking forward to hearing from you. xx
Shadowjester
Shaman Class (Cheer)Leader

Re: Woogie's application (Shaman, 85)

Post by Shadowjester »

Wait a minute....I actually have to log in for the first time in ages?! (ignoring the wow 7th birthday achievement :x )
Secondly...a shaman application?!

I'll have a chat with you in game in the next day or two! Just keep an eye out for Rattlesnake in the evenings :)
Rattlesnake - Elemental Shaman <3
Fizzed - Frost Death Knight <3
Woogie

Post by Woogie »

Cheers :) see you in game!
Shadowjester
Shaman Class (Cheer)Leader

Post by Shadowjester »

ACCEPTED Welcome and enjoy! :)
Rattlesnake - Elemental Shaman <3