Veloarc's Application (MM Hunter, 85)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Veloarc

Veloarc's Application (MM Hunter, 85)

Post by Veloarc »

About you

I am working in military base as Civilian Communication Officer. I love, i mean i really do love playing games with my friends as well as watching movies. That is a way to clear my mind and prepare myself for the upcoming day :)

About us

I am looking for a guild that i can spend my free times and also place that i want to be. When one of my friends told me that they are gonna apply here, it was time for me to do same :) We are a small group that plays together no matter what happens. hope we will all be accepted.

About your character

Name: Veloarc
Level: 85
Class: Hunter
Spec: Marksmanship

wowarmory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... arc/simple

I love playing as hunter. I was playing KO before WOW and even there i was playing archer. I didnt even blink when my friends asked me what class are you gonna play. Since i didnt have much time to play other than 2-3 hours per day cept weekends, i still dont, i thought it would be just fine to play as hunter.

Hope thats enough for an application. I just want to be in a guild that i spend my very limited spare time with my friends and have fun.

Peace.
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Re: Veloarc's Application (MM Hunter, 85)

Post by Smuigh »

Nice to see the Hunter in the group put the most effort into their application :)

Feel free to find me in game to have a chat. But if you're wanting to join with all your friends you might want to help them with their applications first.
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -