înfernal's applications(85 elemental shaman

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

İnfernal

înfernal's applications(85 elemental shaman

Post by İnfernal »

I am studying in İstanbul Aydın Üniversity. I love, i mean i really do love playing games with my friends as well as İ like playing game.

About us

I am looking for a guild that i can spend my free times and also place that i want to be. When one of my friends told me that they are gonna apply here, it was time for me to do same We are a small group that plays together no matter what happens. hope we will all be accepted.

About your character

Name: Înfernal
Level: 85
Class: Shaman
Spec: Elemental

wowarmory link : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... nal/simple

I love playing as shaman. I was playing a lot online games before WOW and even there i was playing many different characters. I didnt even blink when my friends asked me what class are you gonna play.

Hope thats enough for an application.

Peace.
Animma

Re: înfernal's applications(85 elemental shaman

Post by Animma »

http://www.ctsamurai.net/forums/viewtop ... f=5&t=5465
Again looks like a blatent copy and paste, the whole thing reeks of no effort!
Shadowjester
Shaman Class (Cheer)Leader

Re: înfernal's applications(85 elemental shaman

Post by Shadowjester »

Hello! Thanks for you application.
As Animma posted above, its very plain. Why not tell us something about yourself in a wee bit more detail - what do you like doing in your spare time and other interests e.g. computer programming or whatever your studying. Maybe even about fun times with your shaman. We're a social guild, so we want to know about you more than your toon :)
Rattlesnake - Elemental Shaman <3
Fizzed - Frost Death Knight <3