Snowÿ, KittY power :)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

SnowY

Snowÿ, KittY power :)

Post by SnowY »

About you
Dunno what else to put here. Just that i am styding atm, work a couple of hours a week att a grill bar. I live in Sweden, but born and raised in the Netherlands. Got 3 cats and a horse :)

Well most you can read already on the first question :) Ow i do LOVE Pink :D

About us

Well i am looking for socialness and some raiding/grouping from time to time :)

About your character: My char is a kitty druid that likes to put her claws in something once in a while :)

Name: Snowÿ
Level: 85
Class: Druid
Spec: Kittycat

I like to play my druid, because it is a fun class. I can hide when im a chicken, i can pew pew when i feel like Chuck Norris and i can run around when ever i want :) I have been playing a lot of chars, but this one i played the longest. It just fits me the best :D

At the moment i am lvling a mage, my first char was a mage and i had a lot of fun with that char, so thats why im making a new one on this server. I have way to many alts on higher lvls to put here :)

My armory page: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... %BF/simple

Final thoughts: As i study, work and have a horse i don't have time to raid every single day. Or maybe not even 3 or 2 times a week. Depending on when i work and how much homework i have i know when i have time to play wow or raid. But i have been playing this game now for over 6 years, soon 7 i do have loads of experiance. I still love to raid, my irl is just not letting me to join a raiding guild. In the passed view months i joined several guilds that are a casual raiding guild that said they don't mind that i am not so active, but all kicked me shortly after i joined. Kinda lame, because i explained my situation and they agreed on it :s

I joined now a guild that is boring, no one is ever online and i miss the social part of it. I am playing a MMO, so i would like to chat :)

Greetings Sandra
Last edited by SnowY on Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"[color=#FF40FF]Destiny is not a matter of chance; but a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, It is a thing to be acheived.[/color]"
Animma

Re: Snowÿ, KittY power :)

Post by Animma »

Some of your headers are in pink, and then some aren't. This lack of pattern disturbs me!
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Some are purple and purple > pink!
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
SnowY

Post by SnowY »

I like variation :)
"[color=#FF40FF]Destiny is not a matter of chance; but a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, It is a thing to be acheived.[/color]"
SnowY

Post by SnowY »

I hope to hear soon the result of my application :)
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

You can try and contact Nonplus or Faerydust in game and remind them of your application.
Danders

Post by Danders »

Fukken HORSES mate. Also, more girls!? Nail polish and fake tan drama inc! Don't wanna give ian more girls to chat up on the internets!

Also: Hi becki! When are you coming back, am raiding again (suzi) so you know how you miss me and I miss you and you should just raid again.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Jealous suzi? :P
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

I was back on wow recently! And like im going to be able to make a raiding comeback after 12 months of non raiding! And why have you stolen someone elses account? And horses are great!

And Snowy I apologize for him hijacking your application thread! Female kitty associations!

Must get back to my champagne..
Sales and Stock Analysis!
Danders

Post by Danders »

What's there to be jealous of seppy, your sister is putting out more than usual so things are all good for me :p

Also, I didn't steal anyone's account : ( Dan gave me permission to use his since i'm banned on mine still I think. You totally could make a comeback though. It'd be like that shitty boy band with robbie williams or something but everyone loves them anyway, and you're not even shit so it'd be even better! and of course horses are great <3
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Danders wrote:What's there to be jealous of seppy, your sister is putting out more than usual so things are all good for me :p

Also, I didn't steal anyone's account : ( Dan gave me permission to use his since i'm banned on mine still I think. You totally could make a comeback though. It'd be like that shitty boy band with robbie williams or something but everyone loves them anyway, and you're not even shit so it'd be even better! and of course horses are great <3
I meant jealous of the horse. Unless you've been using my sister for jumping fences...

Also I looked into your account, it wasn't banned it was just removed from the group that had access to the member forums, cos, you know, you left :P
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Suzi make an application so we can all go troll there :P

And I will think about when I have finished Christmas
Danders

Post by Danders »

Septih wrote: I meant jealous of the horse. Unless you've been using my sister for jumping fences...
I don't think you want to hear the answer to that :p

It wasn't TECHNICALLY leaving though. More like constructive dismissal! I swear! I could have sworn it got banned though. Ho hum.
Nonplus

Post by Nonplus »

Hey Sandra, we'll talk again tomorrow/today (8th) then, sorry I missed your application and was raiding when we chatted tonight. I'll be on from around 20:00 server time.
SnowY

Post by SnowY »

Yeh i had to work :( But ill be on tonight :)