Morisha casual apply - Paladin prot/retri [C]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Morisha

Morisha casual apply - Paladin prot/retri [C]

Post by Morisha »

About you
Hi. My name is Martin and im turning 27 next year. Currently im working as an operator at a paper mill and we mostly make paper for phone books and the pink sport section for a newspaper. I live around 300 meters from my brother "Getslaven" in a house with my girlfriend and a dog.

About us

The main reason i want to join CTS is because my brother plays in your guild. Since im only casual and like to play some 5-mans and maybe older raids its nice to do it with my brother when he's up for it. He has told me that CTS has a friendly community and that there are others in the guild that have the same lvl of playing as i have.

About my character

Name: Morisha
Level: 85
Class: Prot or retri pala

I play pala for no particular reason. It was one of the classes i had at 85 and i like to play it for now.

Well as I said before Getslaven is my brother and would be nice if you accepted me.

/Martin
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Re: Morisha casual apply - Paladin prot/retri

Post by Getslaven »

For obvious reasons I approve! :naughty:
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: Morisha casual apply - Paladin prot/retri

Post by Septih »

Closing this application due to age.

If you are still looking to join the guild please post another application (feel free to just link to this thread and also moan at us for being lazy).