SnowFish's Application [85 Mage Arcane] [C]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

SnowFish

SnowFish's Application [85 Mage Arcane] [C]

Post by SnowFish »

About you

I have just left university studying computer science, just recently got a job in web design and development with ASP.Net, C# and JQuery. Outside of work i love gaming and have just come back to WOW from playing Mine Craft. Woogie is my G/F and i am excited to get raiding with her again.

About us

My last guild was very demanding asking us to raid every night and weekend which isn't for me, although i had some awesome gear LOL. Reading the details about ranks i think the distribution of loot is great and hope to impress when i have geared up again.

About your character

Name: SnowFish
Level: 85
Class: Mage
Spec: Arcane

I am currently enjoying the simplicity of my mage as i used to play a rogue which was too much to come back too. I love that mages can teleport wherever they like and help others to travel (the main advantage being a decent use of the hearthstone). I love using magic and being a ranged DPS as the FOV is clearer than when being a rogue inside a boss.

I have a pala tank druid heal and rogue and DK DPS and i think when I can i will make a monk.

Hope to see you all soon :D
Joe
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Re: SnowFish's Application [85 Mage Arcane]

Post by Getslaven »

Hey Joe.

When did you last raid on a somewhat serious level? hard mode raiding in general?

Would you consider raiding as fire mage if it came to that?

As I'm not a mage cl I wish you good luck in your apply :)

Happy new year!
SnowFish

Re: SnowFish's Application [85 Mage Arcane]

Post by SnowFish »

yea i used to be a fire mage, i last raided on my rogue 2ish months ago but not realy on hard modes. i love a bit of PVP too though.

happy new year to you too :-)
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: SnowFish's Application [85 Mage Arcane] [C]

Post by Septih »

Closing this application due to age.

If you are still looking to join the guild please post another application (feel free to just link to this thread and also moan at us for being lazy).