Flazork Application [C]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Flazork

Flazork Application [C]

Post by Flazork »

About you

Hey guys, I'm a WoW newbie. I'm actually an MMO newbie. I just started playing TOR when it came out but the people i was playing with went ahead without me and stopped communicating with me properly, so i migrated to WoW :)

I'm a pretty happy and cheerful person, always having a laugh and very into my gaming. Music is a passion of mine, I'm a guitarist/singer and I currently go to college for my Sound production course.

About us

I have friends who told me all about wow (Athenais and Yazoo) and it looked interesting, like I said, I'd never liked MMO's but I always liked the equipment style of WoW. I watched my friends doing High end raids with this guild and it looks so fun, I know I'm just a low level now but I'd like to get there pretty soon. So I got the free trial and surely enough the next day I bought the Battle Chest and loved it even more, next day i bought Lich king and Cataclysm. I'm really enjoying WoW but one of the things that makes a game good for me is a great community to play it with and that's what this guild seems to be, I'd really like to be a part of it.

About your character

Name: Squifer
Level: 13 (Almost at Lvl 85... >__> )
Class: Druid
Spec: Balance

I always enjoy Ranged characters more than melee and i was generally just experimenting on my first day of WoW getting around 6 Characters up to level 10-12 and seeing what they were like. This is my favourite of my Alliance characters. I plan to keep him as my alliance main.

Final thoughts

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Let me in this guild,
Or I swear I'll cut you.

(NOTREALLYIT'SJUSTAJOKE)

In all seriousness this seems like a really good guild for being social with and that's what I really want, a group of people/friends that will make my experience on WoW that much greater. Thank you :)
Animma

Re: Flazork Application

Post by Animma »

Flazork wrote:Let me in this guild,
Or I swear I'll cut you.
With scissors? I was looking for a pair last night and couldn't find any, let me borrow them when you're done will you?
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: Flazork Application

Post by Septih »

Closing this application due to age.

If you are still looking to join the guild please post another application (feel free to just link to this thread and also moan at us for being lazy).