re-application Solanum 81 DK [C]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

ibuprofen

re-application Solanum 81 DK [C]

Post by ibuprofen »

About you

Hey guys. its me again. although a more responsible, adult me. I have recently become a father, and have a beautiful 9 week old daughter named Milla. I now work at NEXT, mainly selling suits, after a stint at Games Workshop for a couple of months as a Trainee Store Manager. I took a break from WoW after a falling out with some people, and lack of money, and have come back to find Cataclysm really fun, regardless of what some of my friends have said.

Milla Rose:Image

About us

I would like to rejoin CTSamurai as I have grown up a bit, and am more relaxed, and not as bothered about raiding, I tried a dedicated raiding guild, it didn't work out, and I came to realise that what I missed most about the game was the social aspect, of just talking to people over the /g channel when I was grinding whatever.

About your character

Name: Solanum
Level: 81
Class: DK
Spec: 5/0/32

I enjoy playing the Death Knight because it allows me to mix up hitting things up close with having a pet. I also found it had a fun starting area, and a nice mixture of skills. I went for unholy because of the pet deal, and because I tried out a couple of different specs in End Game WotLK, and found Unholy to be the best suited to me. I have yet to work out a tanking spec, but I intend to focus on learning my DPS spec as best I can before stepping on that road.

armory link to him: here

Final thoughts

in short I miss you guys, I may have left a bad impression to certain people when I left, but I assure you, i have grown up a lot since then.

Also, the Lord of the Rings lego sets look awesome, check them out here
If in a group of four stalwart champions of the light, and thou shouldst encounter a shaman, flee, for thou art heavily outnumbered.

Call me Tim, thats my name.
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: re-application Solanum 81 DK

Post by Septih »

Closing this application due to age.

If you are still looking to join the guild please post another application (feel free to just link to this thread and also moan at us for being lazy).