Casinator Application [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

supercassidy19

Casinator Application [A]

Post by supercassidy19 »

About you

About us
I found out about this guild from my friends Stephen and Andrew and they told me that CT samurai is a kick ass guild. I have been playing Warcraft for about 3 weeks now and I want to further the experience in the game. I haven’t been a part of any other guilds in the game as of yet. I want to be a part of this guild due to the fact that all the members are in the game to have fun. I am totally in experienced with all the strategies playing the game but I hope that with a bit more experience I can become a good player and contribute much more to this guild.

About your character

Name: Casinator
Level: 45
Class: warrior
Spec: Arms

Final thoughts

Andrew / hadouken
Stephen / facerip (enigma)

These are the 2 guys that recommended me to apply here. Currently I would be playing at least 3 to 4 hours a night. Most weekends I would play much more. I work in the Jungle Paintball site so im pretty laid back and good banter and I can take a joke and some stick. So to finish of this application I seen something about a poem so here goes nothing ……

Roses are gay. Tulips are gayer. Fuck this lets listen to some slayer
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Re: Casinator Application

Post by Smuigh »

Accepted on trial
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -