apply Archendus [C]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Thunder

apply Archendus [C]

Post by Thunder »

About you

About your character

Name: Archendus
Class: Shaman
Spec: Enhancement

Final thoughts

I Just love playing the game, with friends and college's, i play almost every day, I would realy like to become a samurai, this is a link of my char: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... dus/simple

when im not playing wow, im at work or with friends in the gym, I just love to sport almost as much as i love to play wow ( still i love my girl more though ;) )
I also have raiding exp. on my other char, but i cant log in to that 1 any more because its banned, i got hacked to many times.. and its not show able in the armory so... sorry for that!
I would like to make your 25 man stronger and help to progress through that

If you want to know anything more let me know ;)
Animma

Re: apply Archendus

Post by Animma »

We have no 25 man at the moment :wink:
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

in your guild message in the guild finder stood that you where looking for people to join the guild for 25 man, also i would like to do 10 man.
Animma

Post by Animma »

I imagine the guild finder message is out of date then, last time we done 25 mans was in FL, and even then it was only ever once. 10 mans have been the main focus for some time now.
Thunder

Post by Thunder »

Thats no problem for me i would like to hear from you guys
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Closing this application due to age.

If you are still looking to join the guild please post another application (feel free to just link to this thread and also moan at us for being lazy).