Foxlon - Enhancement 85 [D]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Foxlon

Foxlon - Enhancement 85 [D]

Post by Foxlon »

About you

I am a Music Leader by profession, It is the best job in the world, period! I play a range of instruments, which is always a great way to meet new people! I have always loved playing games, MMO's are clearly the best though due to the fact they are pretty much endless, well until you get bored i guess! I have played since i was 11-12 Since the BETA of WoW. I started raiding in TBC and i am still raiding to this date. But i am an all round nice guy, easy to get along with and always up for a laugh and a joke. Also always online so I'm not a awkward bean!

About us

Well i want to be able to raid but also be able to get some decent progression, whether that means wiping on a boss all night or downing a new boss, really doesn't bother me! Your raid times are just perfect also, hardcore and casual elements are key to a stable raiding guild, in my opinion anyways.

About your character

Name: Foxlon
Level: 85
Class: Shaman
Spec: Enhancement

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... lon/simple

I play Enhancement because it is the most spec i have enjoyed playing all the way through out WoW, including other classes, I mean who doesn't want a whirlwind around their body when they auto attack!? ;D Also i enjoy Enhancement due to the fact it has all elements of every classes, in some way or form. I have played Resto and Ele but I'm just not great with those two specs at all, i have always been a lets say 'psychical DPSer' rather then a 'ranged DPSer'. It is just generally fun to play Enhancement too! I don't mind playing the other specs just don't expect me to be hitting no.1 on WoL! :P

Karatekid - 85 Hunter - Thunderhorn
Carparzodk - 85 Death Knight - Thunderhorn

Final thoughts

Thankyou for your time on reading this application ;D Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Thanks!

Foxlon/Shane!
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Re: Foxlon - Enhancement 85

Post by Getslaven »

I spoke to Foxlon ingame prior to his apply. He's on term with our raiding times and I also informed him of how we sometimes rotate ppl on certain bosses etc. Everything we spoke about he had no problems with.

Overall seems like an easy going guy.

/Rob
Foxlon

Re: Foxlon - Enhancement 85

Post by Foxlon »

Withdrawn.

Thankyou for your time anywho!

Foxlon/Shane