Elemental Shaman [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

zurina

Elemental Shaman [A]

Post by zurina »

About you

I just moved back to sweden from Ireland. Reason for been in Ireland, job. I was an agent for Xbox customer support in Dublin. Moved back because i didnt enjoy the job at all and missed everyone at home.
Iam a guy that is spendning alot of time on the gym and running, Iam intressted by wellness, to feel good and have a good health. My goal in life, in job.. is to help people to get healthy.
I got a girlfriend and my own place to live in. At the moment when iam without a job iam spending some time at my parents place to help them with chopping wood, running with thier dog etc.

A little about me, better you ask if you want to know something.

About us

Well, I did raid hardcore back in the days in TBC and WOTLK ( will talk about what i've done in WoW later in this application ) . but no serious raid now in Cataclysm, And now when i got some time to spend on this game I want to go back to raiding again, and I was talking to Getslaven and he thought you kind of needed en elemental shaman for your progressing. He also said you just spend two nights a week, more if need on progress. That sounds good for me to start with to see how it's to raid again :)

About your character

Name: Zurina
Level: 85
Class: Draenei
Spec: Elemental

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... ina/simple

here is my alt, you can take a look at her achivments to, there is some of the ICC 25 man heroic there that zurina didnt get in wotlk.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... riz/simple

As i said before I did raid hardcore back in the days. Please take a look on my achivments and dates i got them, moste of them is TBC and WOTLK.
to raid hardcore, you always have to read forums, using simulator progress to see what you need to get out the most of your character, witch I still do. Using Elitejerks, chardev and simulationcraft.

It's better you take a look at the achivments/dates and ask me questions what you want to know, instead of me writing a wall of text.

Final thoughts

thank you for your time on reading this application :)
Animma

Re: Elemental Shaman

Post by Animma »

zurina wrote:It's better you take a look at the achivments/dates and ask me questions what you want to know, instead of me writing a wall of text
Wall of text is what we're after. You're trying to sell yourself to us, not the other way round so let's see that effort!
That's just me being nitpicky though, seems like a nice app overall =)
zurina

Post by zurina »

Sure, can write a text if you would like :)

Vanilia: In classic of world of warcraft i did play as resto druid in a guild named Prohibited on the Realm Talnivarr, we did clear MC, ZG and AQ20 and also the first boss in BWL. Then the TBC patch came out and everyone did go pvp instead of pve cause of new talents. The guild disbanded after a while.

TBC: In The Burrning Crusade i leveled up my paladin instead and made her to my main and went as Holy specc and joined a guild and we did clear KZ before the patch came out that made it much easier and boost the loot, really funny raid then. But then, I lost my account after a while cause of an hacker and i didnt find my CD-KEY and didnt remember the SQ.
So, I went to the shop and bourght a new classic + tbc and start leveled a warlock Named Vincell and joined a guild named Moonlight Council. we did KZ, Gruul, Magtheridon, SSC and TK for all pre quests for MH ( This was before Black temple came ). I had to take a break cause of school so i left Moonlight so they could take in another warlock instead so they could continue.

When I came back, I didnt feel to play on Vincell at all. So, I made my Shaman, Zurina, My current Main. I took her to 70 pretty fast and joined Parabellum on Talnivarr and they had SSC+TK on farm ( except Keal'Thas ) but we got some good clears and the pre quests was done for MH. I missed the Archimonde Kill in TBC on Zurina, cause Black temple came. We did some really good progress there and we killed Illidan before the 30% nerf, witch iam really happy about cause with the neft it was too easy.

WOTLK: Came out and me and some friends decided to make a 10man guild cause parabellums leaders quit wow cause of family issues. We made us up to 80 and did a clear Naxx 10man run pretty fast in WOTLK. After a while, we migrate with some other guys and created a new guild Fikaklubben, 25man guild and we aimed to be best on the Realm. we made it to the 3rd place but top 1 of the Allience side, we got The undying 10man, we killed Malygos first in 10man and 3rd on 25man.
Fikaklubben went down after some months and i joined DO, witch we cleared Uldaman, ToC with also did "A Tribute to Insanity (10 player)" with. But do started to go go down and I wanted to raid, so I went to Decimation after a while ( they are a 10man guild now on Nepthulon ).
But i joined them as resto druid cause they already had 2 elemental shamans and had a spot open for a resto druid. and made a ICC 25man HC clear, but we did not killed Lich King on HC, we got him to 15% as best on 25man.

Cataclysm: Cataclysm came, two days before cataclysm came i meet my girlfriend so I didnt installed Cataclysm, did it some months later. The whole Cataclysm I've been Casual player, But I've killed all bosses in Normal that you can kill, with alt runs in the guild I've been in or pugs. But now Iam in O A V S E T T and we have killed 2/8 HC in DS and 8/8 normal. But people there are quiting wow and we're not even sure we have raids when it's planed to have.

That is pretty much about my World of Warcraft history, hope that is something intresting :)
Animma

Post by Animma »

zurina wrote:we cleared Uldaman
Damn troggs!
zurina

Post by zurina »

HAHA! I meant Ulduar ofc xD
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Sorry for the late reply Richard, but was is your DS experience so far? List LFR/Normal and HC pls.
Animma

Post by Animma »

Getslaven wrote:Sorry for the late reply Richard, but was is your DS experience so far? List LFR/Normal and HC pls.
zurina wrote: But now Iam in O A V S E T T and we have killed 2/8 HC in DS and 8/8 normal. But people there are quiting wow and we're not even sure we have raids when it's planed to have.
Do I win a cookie now?
Juan

Post by Juan »

Progress requests in the recruitment forum? How times change!
Smuigh
Hunter and Priest Class Leader

Post by Smuigh »

Accepted

Welcome
--- Smuigh ---
- Fayenia - Voen - Rhosyn - Zhaomian - Knuurv - Casurel - Eloza - Tydenn -