[A] Sabreil's Application (Druid - Feral Bear, 85)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Kado

[A] Sabreil's Application (Druid - Feral Bear, 85)

Post by Kado »

About you

Hi there,
My name is Kieran and I'm currently Studying software development in Glasgow. I've
came back to wow after having a good break and decided to roll a toon on my friends
server because I hadn't spoken to them/seen them in years! Currently I have no
hobbies, although I do have a few websites that I'm working on that I'd probably
regard as a hobby. I'm a pretty horizontal guy and nothing really phases me.
According to my Polish flatmate - "Your the most Scottish person I've ever met" So i
don't really know if that's a good thing or not but hey.. atleast it's different from
the normal scottish 'geezer' sporting the burberry cap and a bottle of buckfast.
I'm not a hardcore raider, but I do love a mentally stimulating challenge. There's
nothing I like better than spending 3/4 hours on a boss and finally getting the tacts
down, and seeing that little golden bar of achievement goodness.

Why CTSamurai?

My friend Craig (Ayunae, Lenala, Ayalath etc..) is in the guild and when I came back he said that I should apply. However, I'd rather gear myself up first a little bit so that I can offer something more than 'filling a space' in a raid/dungeon.. So here I am :).

About your character

Name: Sabreil
Level: 85
Class: Druid
Spec: Feral(Bear)

When i very first joined Wow (back in 2008), I rolled a Druid.. but after about 2 days I gave up and couldn't wrath anything anymore... I leveled a Rogue but I was never content playing him, then I rolled a priest and absolutely loved it! In wrath of the Lich king I rolled a Paladin tank and found it extremely boring - ultimately leading to me switching back to my priest and then quitting after I got to Lich king.

I came back there and though.. "No way.. there is no class that I can't level!" So i gave druid a shot and it's really - really fun! I like being able to change from bear -> Cat and then fly away instantly with my swift flight form! Tanking has been something that I'd have loved to do - so when I finally found a class that I liked to do it on I was really excited!

Alts
Currently I have no alts, however I was maybe going to give a resto Shaman a shot at some point. I've been gearing up my Druids resto gear as well.

Final thoughts

First of all I'd just like to say a huge thanks for reading my application. I know I ramble on a bit so I'll apologize for that just now and I hope to see all you guys soon!

Take it easy,

Kieran.
Animma

Re: Sabreil's Application (Druid - Feral Bear, 85)

Post by Animma »

Kado wrote:In wrath of the Lich king I rolled a Paladin tank and found it extremely boring
Not sure I can support this :roll:
Beckie
Sweet like Candy

Post by Beckie »

Animma wrote:
Kado wrote:In wrath of the Lich king I rolled a Paladin tank and found it extremely boring
Personal preference.. my paladin tank was boring. Well it just didnt have the flow of a feral druid.
Becki, Luvox, Candy, Prozak, Beckie
FragZero

Post by FragZero »

Looking good! Try to get hold of me (or another officer - ask craig) please :)
Warrior => Stainomo
Druid => Kokopelli
Animma

Post by Animma »

Beckie wrote:
Animma wrote:
Personal preference.. my paladin tank was boring. Well it just didnt have the flow of a feral druid.
Personal preference indeed, I find feral to be really spammy. On the other hand the holy power system, while not perfect at the moment, does leave some variation to be had with the multiple finishers.
Kado

Post by Kado »

Beckie wrote:
Animma wrote:
Yeah, this is exactly what I'm talking about Becki :P

FragZero wrote:Looking good! Try to get hold of me (or another officer - ask craig) please :)
Thank you very much! Yeah I certainly will :)

Kado.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

I did an invite and stuff.