Sporkeh's Application (Warrior, 85) [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Hndy

Sporkeh's Application (Warrior, 85) [A]

Post by Hndy »

About you

I currently work part-time for a friends company doing computer hardware and upgrades, this meaning I have a lot of free time on my hands again so I have recently decided to come back into World of Warcraft after taking a lengthy 1 year out of playing.

Which made me play a variety of games going from FPS games such a COD, CSS to other genres like 3rd person shooter MMO, such as APB.

I have been playing World of Warcraft in many different scenarios this going from being in the most social guild to the most hardcore raiding guild and although I have a high interest in raiding and experiencing the new content and raids I am not driven by raids, I would prefer a friendly environment and more of an community feel with the benefit of occasionally raiding if needed.

I will be going full-time for work in the next couple of months, making hours on World of Warcraft harder to come by especially when a Guild expects you to be able to make at least 80% of raids.

About us

I have known Xias(Rob) and Kiemo(Kieran) for many years which reside in the guild, such games as Counterstrike Source and this being the main reason I would like to apply to CTSamurai.

I would also like to be considered for raiding purposes but only if a spot is in need of filling otherwise I am more than happy to just be as social as anyone else and just enjoy the friendly atmosphere.

About your character

Name: Sporkeh
Level: 85
Class: Warrior
Spec: Arms - Dps

(I will link Character As Soon as the Transfer Completes)

I currently Main Warrior since I have returned to World of Warcraft because I have always enjoyed warrior ever since Vanilla, I have taken alot of time to understand Warrior and the advantages/ disadvantages of the class as well as the warrior as a whole.

But Most Importantly I love the ROAR of the warrior which brings the feeling of uplift when playing the character.

Final thoughts

Although I have a lot to do with my warrior, such as reputations to get up I am more than certain these will be done quickly.

The armory for my character is currently down as I only recently Transferred with the free Scroll sent to myself so I will be able to link one when its ready.

If there is anything else you would like to know just let me know :)
Hndy

Re: Sporkeh's Application (Warrior, 85)

Post by Hndy »

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... keh/simple

That is my character, now that its finally transferred.
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

Pretty good application. Thanks!

I'm sure an officer will be along to help you out asap
FragZero

Post by FragZero »

Like Ash said, decent application! \o/

We will try to get in touch with you - or just do a /who ctsamurai and ask a random member for an officer :)

(go go warriors - although i'm currently starting to like mage more)
Warrior => Stainomo
Druid => Kokopelli
Hndy

Post by Hndy »

Thanks for the quick responses :)

Yeah I have a Mage as well on this server as well as an 85 rogue.

But I am increasingly enjoying warrior every day.
Nonplus

Post by Nonplus »

Thanks for the application.

About that ROAR thing though, after you'll meet one of our gnome DKs doing it behind your back, well, I can't say I'm associating it with an uplifting feeling, more with omg-rape-rape-run-baby-run :) You'll see what I'm talking about, if you join us ;)