Xenochrist Frost DK , 85 [C]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Xenochrist

Xenochrist Frost DK , 85 [C]

Post by Xenochrist »

Character Name: Xënochrist
Current Lvl: 85
Class: Deathknight
Role (tank/dps/heal): Dps
Talent Build: My current spec is Duel wield 1 handed frost with 5/31/5

Well i Would like to Join CTSamurai as it is a mature and efficient raiding environment but with also the joy of progression as even though i want to maximize my potential i also play the game for fun

Current PVE iLevel: My current PVE iLevel is 383

Raid/Instance experience, eg 4/12 ICC10/25:
as of this current patch my Raid experiance is 8/8Lfr, Bot,Bwd cleared
Previous patch content,

12/12ICC 10 normal
10/12ICC 10 HC
10/12 ICC 25 normal
4/12 ICC 25 HC
5/5 ToC 10/25
4/5 ToC 10 HC

Current/Previous Guild's:

Cybergings on bloodhoof and more recently Velocity and Expendables on Silvermoon these were back in WotlK

Reason for leaving previous Guild/s:

The reason why i left my previous guild on silvermoon was due to there being alot of inactivity which in result wasn't equating to what i would like to progress with in the game... and that is raiding.

Previous responsibilties in my old guilds where being an officer aswell as looking after members making sure there weren't any problems due to other members and such.
while also dipping into tactics with another officer.

Ingame Professions: Jc, Just started mining

wow-armory link:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... ist/simple

Your Real Life Age: 20

Real Life Country/Location: United Kingdom , Down south xD

in order to maximize my characters efficiency i constantly use websites such as elitistjerks in order to be up to date with every little detail of my class. i play my class and only my class so im not distracted with trying to learn how to play 2. This for me has proved very useful as it has meant that i can put full focus onto my DK to maximize its potential. i am always trying to top the meters BUT also trying to keep precise movement when a movement based fight is in order as in my eyes if im not trying my best the im not pulling my weight in the raid group.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my application and i hope to be hearing from you all soon.
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: Xenochrist Frost DK , 85

Post by Septih »

Closing this application due to age.

If you are still looking to join the guild please post another application (feel free to just link to this thread and also moan at us for being lazy).