StuMac's Application (Hunter, 85) [C]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

stumac

StuMac's Application (Hunter, 85) [C]

Post by stumac »

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About you

Working as a Aircraft Engineer at Rolls Royce, planing to study business at open uni after the summer. Im a movie buff and in my spare time im in the cinema with the mrs or playing this :)

Iv played wow since pre tbc on and off raiding with several characters including a rouge, mage, dk and now hunter. I was part of bladefist server firsts upto the first wing 25 man in ICC and before that SCC in TBC. I recently used a SOR to start back (1 Week ago today) with a few friends of mine including Xias, Kimeo (in guild) and Harvie who i think i also going to app.

About us

My Main reason for applying to CTSamurai is to play with my friends under the one guild Xias (Rob) and Kimeo (Kieran) although i was a hardcore raider in the past i have other responsibilities these days therefore cannot dedicate the time to it as i could in the past however when ever the guilds at a loose end im always willing to help.

About your character

Name: Stu,ac
Level: 85
Class: Hunter
Spec: Survival(PvE)/Marksman(PvP)

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... mac/simple

I play a hunter simply because its iv basically done the rest without touching healers :P

Final thoughts

How much oil could a gum boil, boil. If a gum boil, could boil oil?

eh?
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: StuMac's Application (Hunter, 85)

Post by Septih »

Closing this application due to age.

If you are still looking to join the guild please post another application (feel free to just link to this thread and also moan at us for being lazy).