Harvie 85 warlock - App [C]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

harvie

Harvie 85 warlock - App [C]

Post by harvie »

About you

Work as an HGV diesel mechanic for DAF trucks. Recently got back into WoW. I used to play on bladefist PVP EU semi hardcore raiding , left as had no time to play and then quit the game.

About us

Im friends with Kiemo, Xias , Stumac and Sporkey. I played CSS and Wow alot in the past and im looking to be playing alongside these guys and hopefully meet more good guys in the guild :)

About your character

Name: Harvie
Level: 85
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destro PVE

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... vie/simple

Played another warlock in Bladefist and enjoyed it , coming back to wow i decided its the best place to start from again, still working out new rotations / specs etc so your input is welcome here. Looking for just a casual status for now , feel i need more experience in the new raids so willing to help out if online and needed. I also have a warrior waiting to be transfered over once i spend time learning the warlock and the game again :)
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Re: Harvie 85 warlock - App

Post by Vincenoir »

Hey Harvie sorry about how long this has taken, if you're still interested i'll look out for you ingame, my name is Obscura if you see me first.
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: Harvie 85 warlock - App

Post by Septih »

Closing this application due to age.

If you are still looking to join the guild please post another application (feel free to just link to this thread and also moan at us for being lazy).