Crazyfoo- DK- Application [C]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

MyfriendtheManiac

Crazyfoo- DK- Application [C]

Post by MyfriendtheManiac »

About you

For some ridiculous reason I found myself playing this infernal game again towards the end of my degree due to sheer boredom/ pure escapism from my inevitable failure as a human being and further retreat into the depths of the internet.

I come from Bristol originally, and have been desperately trying to shake the farmer stigma off for years, however I have finally come to accept it, so if there is any space for a token West Country stereotype that needs filling I'd probably fit the bill.
I just like a laugh, a chat and a bit of gentle/relentless pisstaking.

About us

I've played with people who have been in/ affiliated with CTSam for a long time, and have heard nothing but great things about the guild, and the guys in it. My housemate (and some say life partner) Dan (McQuinner, Rizla) is in the guild and can never speak highly enough of it.

Just seems like a fucken' balls-to-the-wall awesome environment in which to play, and I'd like to be a part of it.

About your character

Name:Crazyfoo
Level: 85
Class: Death Knight
Spec:Frost

The Icy Nightmare. The Black Frost. The... yeah. You get the idea. Starting to get geared again after recently re-subbing from WOTLK. Mainly PvP but rather fond of a causal raid or two. Currently enjoying the strange feeling of not being ganked every time I walk into a BG.

Name:Vengynce
Name to friends:Vengyna
Level: 80
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destro/ Affliction

This was my first char, started playing him just pre-BC I seem to remember. No idea how he works anymore, but getting to grips with the old bitchy warlock tactics again. And loving it.

Final thoughts

I'm still wondering how I'm going to break it to my girlfriend that I'm playing again. sighs.
Jerdboy

Re: Crazyfoo- DK- Application

Post by Jerdboy »

Wolvenbreed here.
I can vouch for this guy, he's a long time friend from school. Good player, questionable fashion sense. Accept him!
Hearthstone motherfucker!
Mcquinner

Post by Mcquinner »

Close Real life friend of myself and Wolven. Can also vouch for him, would make an asset to our ever loving community.

p.s i only posted so i can see my forum stats
<(^^<) <--------------- Jig4l3y P0.oF
Animma

Post by Animma »

A majority of the guild is largely inactive at the moment due to the end of the expansion / Diablo 3, so I wouldn't expect a great deal of goings-on until the MoP release, if that's relevant to you.
MyfriendtheManiac

Post by MyfriendtheManiac »

I'm not really in it for the goings-on. Community is more important. I ain't in it for the spoils. Just for the lulz
Animma

Post by Animma »

Regardless it's very quiet at the moment, and will be until MoP, just don't want people getting the wrong idea. I think the only officer who still regularly logs on is Nonplus so you may want to try and catch him for a chat, otherwise I'm available if you have any questions, usually on Ayunae or Lenala.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Closing this application due to age.

If you are still looking to join the guild please post another application (feel free to just link to this thread and also moan at us for being lazy).