Hirachi Fury Warrior

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Hirachi

Hirachi Fury Warrior

Post by Hirachi »

About Me:

I have been playing on and off since TBC and been on the PvP side only with my rogue(alt), this expansion(MoP) I wanted to do something else, like playing my warrior. I haven't quite done any raids throughout WoW but I have Tanked and Dps'd LFR MV.

About CTS

Well I was looking for a raiding guild, in the guild finder section, and I stumbled onto CTS, so I got curious (there are not many good raiding guilds) because it looks like a social, fun and above all raiding guild.

About character

Name: Hirachi
Level: 90
Class: Warrior
Spec: Fury

I love to play my warrior, the warrior classes are so strong and nonetheless the gear sets are amazing throughout whole World of Warcraft, regarding my spec I chose, was mainly because I followed a guide to be honest. But I have been tanking the whole time in Mist of Pandaria and I got tired of it, so I went as a fury warrior and I must say that I chose to stay Fury because it is much more fun with the dual 1handers.
Septih
Rick Roller

Re: Hirachi Fury Warrior

Post by Septih »

Hi, thanks for applying.

Since you're mostly interested in raiding, can I check that you'd be around for our current raid times? These are Wednesday/Thursday/Sunday from 20:30-23:30 Server Time. They can move around a bit (for example we're raiding monday instead of sunday this week) but for most weeks those are the days.
Hirachi

Post by Hirachi »

Hi, Septih

Yes I can raid on those time you said, Only on sunday it's yes or no, due to my work.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Cool.

We'd like to have you on trial. I'll try and invite you when I see you're online or if you want you can ask someone else in the guild if there's an officer who can invite you.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Accepted on trial