Rocknrölla - DK frost/blood [D]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

dannymean

Rocknrölla - DK frost/blood [D]

Post by dannymean »

About me

I have played all the expansions. Everyday i enjoy MoP, i think it is really interesting expansion with a lot of new cool stuff. I really like the new challenge mode of the heroic dungeons. Also i played on the raid finder the first and second part of the raids and now i am learning the strategies of the bosses in it for a normal raid not on the raid finder. I am talkative, sensible and loyal person. Learning fast and doing all my best.

Also i have tanked in MV on the raid finder and more often as a dps.

I know my class and rotations i am using these websites for more info http://www.icy-veins.com/ ; http://www.noxxic.com/; wowhead.com

Addons which i am using right now 1. DBM, 2.Recount,Omen, 3.Gatherer,4.Bagnon, 5.CLC DK, 6.OmniCC, 7.Xperl,8. Sexy map,9. Bartender4, 10. Tidy plates

My professions are JC at 600 points and nearly at the begin of BS but i have the bars to lvl up, i am doing this at the moment. My cooking is 600 and first aid. I can make food with 300 str. and 450 stamina.

I will do my best to make a progress in this lovely guild. I have free time it is not a problem the raid time and days. It will be pleasure for me to play with you guys. I hope you are the same guys entertaining and helpful

About us

For your guild just heard only superlatives, friendly enviroment, social guild and helping to her members.

About your character

Name: Rocknrölla
Level: 90
Class: Death knight il 474 / blood 461
Spec: Frost / Blood

I like my class very much and DKs are doing a decent dmg in raid groups
I almost forgot to mention that i have a warrior 73 lvl which i could lvl up it but later now i want to play with my DK it is really funny and i am satisfied. Have a good evening.

I didn't apply to other guilds.
Animma

Re: Rocknrölla - DK frost/blood

Post by Animma »

How do you know you like the challenge modes if you haven't actually done any? :D
Please also see my reply on your friends thread!
dannymean

Post by dannymean »

I didn't mention i had finished any Challenge mode, i have tried to do it but tank wasn't skilled enough and he doesn't know some facts and tips. I said i really enjoyed there because it is hard.

But never mind just close our applications that's all, the reason is your guild doesn't meet the requirements we are looking for. I mean that we are looking for 5,6 raids per week have a good night. Best wishes.
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

-DECLINED-