ckopoctbg Retry Pala [D]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

ckopoctbg

ckopoctbg Retry Pala [D]

Post by ckopoctbg »

About me

I have played all the expansions till now.
MoP it is one of the most interesting expansions i have ever played i am enjoying all the time on it .

I was surprised when i entered into a challenge mode of heroic dungeon they are hard and i liked that .

I have played on the raid finder guardians of MV the Vault of mysteriesandthe raids and now i am learning the strategies of the bosses in normal raid not on the raid finder.

I am doing great dps and i learn fast what i have to do in raids
I know my class and rotations i am using these websites for more info http://www.icy-veins.com/ ; http://www.noxxic.com/

Addons which i am using right now 1. DBM, 2.Recount,Omen, 3.Gatherer,4.Bagnon, 6.OmniCC, 7.Xperl,8. Sexy map,9. Bartender4,

My professions are JC at 600 points and mining 600.

I can promise that i will do my best to make a progress of the guild.
I have free time it is not a problem the raid time and days. I have checked on the web that your progress of the guild is great and i can be useful.

About us

For your guild i have just heard only wonderful things, friendly enviroment and social guild
About your character

Name: Ckopoctbg
Level: 90
Class: Paladin il 472 / 465
Spec: Retry / Protection
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Re: ckopoctbg Retry Pala

Post by Getslaven »

Hi

I guess you and the DK Rockandrölla are friends? How much effort did you put in to this? It looks like you have almost the exact same text and you are also answering questions that we don't even ask. Do you have a premade template that you just paste on different guild forums?

Which in turn leads me to ask how did you hear about us?
For your guild i have just heard only wonderful things, friendly enviroment and social guild
dannymean

Post by dannymean »

Yes we are friends i forgot to mention and if one of our application is refused non of us going to be in that guild. I want to admit that i am helping to him with English language. He can understand most of the words in English but he can't write very well that's all. In the end both of us heard about your social guild on the previous expansion. It easy to ask questions you can check other guild websites. As we said no! You are affecting and insult us in that way when you don't trust to our words. We are in hurry so could you take the decision faster? And what did you mention in the raid rules we can be only on 1 raid per week in group? If it is 1 per week so we don't belong here it will be waiste of time.

I m not sure how is in your guild but you can make 2,3 groups raiding at the same time :)

We are fanstastic pre-raid geared and doing a great dps think about it.
dannymean

Post by dannymean »

And the effort was one hour it is not enough for you? And what you want only to write here on the forum or to play and make a progress of the guild which is most important in every guild
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Please don't take my questions as personal attacks or insults. We are always going to ask questions if we wonder about something.

If you think that new guys only get to raid once a week, then you must have misinterpreted the raid rules.

Are you both able to communicate during fights over voice coms? It's fine if your english is not perfect, but you must be able to understand us in raids and also make yourselves understood.
Animma

Post by Animma »

Let me be the bad guy here then: as mentioned already both of your apps looks very similar, some of the points made on your friends one don't even make any sense (like him enjoying challenge modes when he hasn't actually done any.) You're also super quick to think we're trying to attack you? You're the one applying to us, not the other way around so a good first impression counts for a lot and instantly snapping to defensive mode when we're asking reasonable questions doesn't leave a great impression. Lastly, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, we're an entirely English speaking guild so people without the necessary communication skills aren't going to fit in - it seems harsh but it's just the facts.

You want us up hurry up with a decision? If you're in that much of a rush let me go ahead and say that you really won't fit in here then. You really seem to have failed to understand what our guild offers, which should have been obvious if you had read any of the stickies. Putting progression first isn't something that flies well here which is entirely why we use this application process. We're not a bunch of raiders, we're a bunch of friends who enjoy raiding.

As an aside, I checked your achievements as well - you haven't done any challenge modes either. Why are these mentioned in both of your apps? :/
dannymean

Post by dannymean »

I didn't mention i had finished any Challenge mode, i have tried to do it but tank wasn't skilled enough and he doesn't know some facts and tips. I said i really enjoyed there because it is hard.

But never mind just close our applications that's all, the reason is your guild doesn't meet the requirements we are looking for. I mean that we are looking for 5,6 raids per week have a good night. Best wishes.
Ziil

Post by Ziil »

ye we dont meet the requirements..
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

-DECLINED-