CTSamurai Forums

It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:36 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Arkenia Moonkin
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:30 pm 

hello:)

About you

•Name: Penny
I am studying electric and computer engineering at the moment. In the future I ll probably look for a university abroad in order to get a master’s degree. In my free time I enjoy hanging with friends or playing wow, ...or both.

About us
The first time I noticed your guild was when my friend Nosocoma was a raiding member of it. He told me really cool stuff about you and since then I ve considered CTsamurai one of the best guilds in Neptulon. Also I like samurais.

About your character

•Character Name: Arkenia
Level:90
Class: Druid
Spec: boomkin
•Professions and Level (/525):Alchemy and herbalism
•WoW Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... nia/simple
•Tell us about why you play this spec: Im playing boomkin since 2009 cause i love the spells and the fluffy look :P
•If required, are you willing to respec? sure but i never did that im thinking bears cause they have a lot of fun nowadays and they are fluffy too..
•What addons do you use and why?:,cooldowns, deadly boss mods, carbonite, coz i like the way that shows the quests ,recount, atlas-atlas loot, quartz and finally npc scan cause i want timelost protodrake:P
*Tell us about your previous guilds: i started playing wow because of some members of dies irae(serendipity). My 1st guild was the pantheon the guild helping me to get lvl 80. After that i joined a greek guild named xoris oria which was merged with another greek guild raging knights. After that i migrated to sunstrider in a friends guild. The main problem there was that alliance were 5% of the server population. Then i was migrated (as horde) this time to tarren mill. There i was a casual player cause i didnt had free time to play. Finally before 3 months my best friend resurrect my account and transfered me back to Neptulon where I joined the guild fearless just for the perks.
I really enjoy farming achievements and that s what I ve be doing mostly since I started playing wow.

*Hardware/Communication
*What is your average FPS in raids?40
*What kind of connection do you have and what is your average MS in raids? i have 24mb and about 60home/180world
*Is your connection stable? yes
*Can you easily interact in English? yes
*Do you feel comfortable speaking English? yes

Final thoughts
At the moment I am a member of a zombie guild and since I am willing to play for the next months I d like to join a friendly one. Ghostshiro told me that u guys are really fun and that u play as a team for many years and that’s the meaning of friendly after all :P

Post subject: Re: Arkenia Moonkin
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:56 am 
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

http://youtu.be/iAEMBuU0aVE

:-) good luck in your app

Post subject: Re: Arkenia Moonkin
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:36 pm 
Rogue Class Leader

Hi

Contact me ingame on either Getslaven or Getplockarn for a chat :)