Varoa (ex cts member) and a few mates

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Varoa

Varoa (ex cts member) and a few mates

Post by Varoa »

About you:
Hello, my friends call me either Sora or Duy-dinh pick whichever suits you best, i've quit WoW quite a while ago and been playing stuff like GW2/Tera/League of Legends since. I've been curious as to what MoP was about so i convinced a few friends of mine to play and have a good time with me in MoP. I'm a fairly i suppose you could call it "Level:Asian" dedicated person who tries to be good at the stuff he does yet have a blast while doing it.

As said previously, i've been playing a lot of games other than WoW. In real life, i'm currently working part time as a Chef at a restaurant while working together with my brother investing in the stock market. Aside from that it's pretty much game, hang out with my girlfriend or friends, or read novels! The usual rotation that most of the common people have. :3

About us

Mhm, i've played WoW for quite a while and on/in many different servers/guilds and i had yet to find any guild as friendly as Cts in all that time. I'm not sure if i can remember everyone, but i used to play in Cts with Ewan(Feetnibbler), Seppy, Greentitch, Beckie, Gwayne, Dreamoness and plenty more. Sorry for not remembering =( 's only been like what? four years? or maybe more :p

About your character

Mmmh, i've got a lot of characters at 85 now probably have all the classes aside from a Warlock and a Priest(81) stopped playing during cataclysm during the first few months
Frankly i can't remember the names of all my characters, but i can name a few, please forgive me for not logging into my account as it's not activated yet :p (Got them spread over several servers)
Name:Kururu
Level:85
Class:Warrior
Spec:Tank(Forgot what it was called, lol.

Name:Eclaire
Class:Paladin
Spec:Holy/Retri(pvp mostly)

Name:Kyuubei
Class:Rogue
Spec:Mutilation

Name:Kagutsuchi
Class:Mage
Spec:Frost

Name:Elizasleyn
Level:81
Class:Priest
Spec:Shadow

Name:Karura
Class:Deathknight
Spec:Unholy i believe

Name:Jyubei
Class:Druid
Spec:Resto

And a hunter that got lost somewhere in between all the servers

On all the characters, i've always liked the dps role more than others, although i've been playing as a tank on either my dk or warrior for a long time during Cata HC 25man raids when i was still playing it hardcore. I dont really mind swapping characters for the role that is needed nor do i mind the spec. I just play whatever as long as there's some merit in it which is "enjoying what i'm doing with it"

Final thoughts

Although i'm writing this application for myself, i've asked Ewan if it was allright if it was okay for me to mention my mates as well. Making this a pretty (general) application for them to post replies in. About themselves and such. They're not really used to writing applications for games/guilds and such, so i thought i could do something like a headstart to make it easier for them.

So here goes, including me, i've got 3 other people wanting to join along aside me into Cts. In short, i'd say they're a pretty whack fun bunch of guys that go for laughter and such. If those qualities suit you fine, you'll have a blast with them. I'll be contacting them to make an account and reply on this post A.S.A.P.

Well, that's pretty much what i'm about in short i suppose and if i missed something, you're more than welcome to ask as long as it's not about what "Level:Asian" means 'kay?

Yours, Sora/Duy-dinh
Last edited by Varoa on Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Varoa

Re: Varoa (ex cts member) and a few mates

Post by Varoa »

I'm saving this spot to compile my mates their replies to make it easier to read after.
Animma

Post by Animma »

Looks well done, once your friends get their bit in we'll see if we can get a talk to you all =)
Garax

Post by Garax »

About you:
Hey guys, my name is Pascal. I've never played WoW before except some private servers which were pretty lame.. :3 I've always been wondering how the real WoW would be so I finally bought all the expansions! But I've played more games like League of Legends were I met Duy-Dinh, GW2, Tibia (One of the best games I've ever played, but they screwed it up after they tried to upgrade it like WoW. NO OFFENSE! :oops: ) But no worries, I also got a real life. I like to hang out with friends or with my girl friend, I'm playing baseball for almost 10 years now and I'm working as a "Pizza Delivery Guy".

<OW BTW, my english is not the best.. I'm doing though.... :oops: >

About us

<Hum... Duy-dinh said I had to, or he would kill me in real. :3 Okokok, that's not true, but I still don't know much about you guys, so I trust Duy-dinh when he said you guys are pretty cool.>

About your character

Name: Osidious
Level: 1
Class: Paladin
Spec: Want to become a Retri

<Well I choice a Dwarven Paladin because it reminds me of that South-Park episode, I think it looks really cool :3. But that's not the main reason though, in the private servers the Paladins were pretty op and were pretty fun to play. I really want to get that experience back and have some good times.>

Final thoughts

<If you guys want some "pretty whack fun bunch of guys that go for laughter and such." like Duy-dinh said we are probably the right people for it!>
mujib12

Post by mujib12 »

About you
Hello, my name is Mujib. I began playing this game for real when the Catalysm expansion came out. Soon after I quit playing and returned when the raid Dragon Soul was released. I started playing again because my brother convinced me to play with him on a new account.

About us

I heard about your guild from duy-dinh. I want to join this guild, because mates that I am playing with are joining your guild.

About your character

Name:Mujib
Class: Druid
Spec: -

Name:Rilyn
Class: Rogue
Spec:

Name:Retricia
Spec: Probably Holy

I like playing rogue since it is an assasin like class which i like. Druid because you can shapeshift into animals :3. I like playing any role.

Final thoughts

-
Aman233

Post by Aman233 »

Hi my name is Aman I'm 18 years old and am currently finishing my last year in High school

<I've been playing WoW since Cataclysm but quit after 4.3 came in. I was convinced by friends to come back and here I am.>

I've heard that you're a friendly guild from Vorao but I don't know anything else yet.

<To be able to play together with my friends and I think I can be a positive force for the guild.>

Uhm I had some on Hellfire but I don't think it's gonna make any difference posting about them for a different server.

Name:
Level:
Class:
Spec:

<I really like playing the hunter class. It was the first class I made back in 2006 and have always loved the ability to kite. Oh and pets are awesome>

<Paladin was my second class and I love it to death for it's versatility and the big knight in armour kind of feeling. It's not the same with warrior for some reason.>

I'd like to point out again that Vorao made me do this or otherwise he'd beat my ass. Halp

Hmn
Animma

Post by Animma »

mujib12 wrote: Name:Retricia
Good luck with that :D
Gahky

Post by Gahky »

About you:
Hello guys, my name is Robin. Just like Pascal I've never played WoW before except some private servers, which were no challenge. Pascal convinced me to try real WoW so I also bought some of the expansions. I have also been gaming with Pascal, Duy-Dinh and Mujib for the past few years. I can say we are some dedicated gamers and we will try to level fast just to keep the average level of the clan up.

About us

Duy-Dinh also gave me a pm to ask if we could join this guild and I followed him since he is our pro gamer.

About your character

Name: Gahky
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow spec for PvE, Holy spec at level 90, Discipline spec for PvP

<I have chosen for a Priest, because I've played all classes in the private servers and the death knight and my priest were my best classes, since they matched pretty well with my skill level (that's what I think, though ^^).>

Final thoughts

<If you guys want some "pretty whack fun bunch of guys that go for laughter and such." like Duy-dinh said we are probably the right people for it!>
Varoa

Post by Varoa »

Animma wrote:
mujib12 wrote: Name:Retricia
Good luck with that :D
Haaahahahaha, yeah indeed. Good luck with that. 's always been my dream to go holy on rogues.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Approved [en masse!]