X-Realm fire mage application[A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

abatshi

X-Realm fire mage application[A]

Post by abatshi »

About you

First of all I started the game as a noob with my friends with my main character as a hunter with a guild called Scrootie Mcboogerballs in the late time of WOTLK expansion then i started to figure out the game I cleared all WOTLK contents on hc on 10 and 25 man modes Then i left the game when cataclysm expansion released After a while i back in the middle of DS i cleared contents on normal and same as FL then progress went into full HC with a guild called slackers unlimited Then i started to take the game not that serious after i geared BiS and become realm 2nd Mage with Realm 6th guild Why i want to join logic : Sunstrider -EU start to be a dead realm since 3 of the best guilds disbanded and srarted to left the realm coz of inactivity with players and stuff and some friends told me about a descent guilds and i like the idea i'm transferring from the realm to another one and trying to get it a suitable guild

About us

Well all i know about the guild is only the thing srote on wowprogress.com not naymore
About why i liked the idea im joining the guild is a suitable and good progress that i can keep raiding and do the work needed
that can be compared with the progress i have and the item level aswell

About your character

Name:Abathis
Level:90
Class:Mage
Spec:Fire

I played this class and this spec from 2008 till now so i know everysingle step in using my spells to get the highest damage form the gear i have

Simply you can say i love mage especially Fire mages

I kept my keybindings from 2009 till now so maybe i can dps good while im blind

Final thoughts:
this is a WOL link : http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/zc57 ... 764&e=1004
and armory link ::http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... shi/simple
a screenshot of your (raiding) UI):http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/82 ... 52916.jpg/

Riaidng background :
ToC , ICC , ulduar , EoE full HC cleared 10 and 25 man mode
Dragon soul full heroic cleared 10 man
Firelands full heroic cleared 10 man
5/6 HC mv
!/6 HoF
4/4 normal ToES

Have stable PC and internet connection with no lags and spikes

Have mummble TS and ventrilo with a good working mic
abatshi

Re: X-Realm fire mage application

Post by abatshi »

Im just sorry
The character name is Abatshi
just a simple mistake :D
abatshi

Post by abatshi »

Previous Guild(s) at level 90, and were they Social or Raiding Guild(s)?:pescorus raiding , malediction chaged realn , moral decay social
Reason(s) for leaving:i didnt like the way they raid plus the raid leading is not 1 or 2 guys .. All old people in the guild have an idea on raiding and that will lead to a fail performance in raiding and some pps are loot^&^* and many more stuff i can explain
Animma

Post by Animma »

abatshi wrote:Reason(s) for leaving:i didnt like the way they raid plus the raid leading is not 1 or 2 guys .. All old people in the guild have an idea on raiding and that will lead to a fail performance in raiding
Can you elaborate on this a little, did you have problems with people chiming in or was there lots of argument or what?
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Hey

Thanks for applying to CTS. Have a few considerations.

1. I see in your current guild that you raid 5 times a week. In our guild we raid wed, thurs, and sun 20.30 - 23.30 server time. Is that acceptable to you, and can you make those days/hours?

2. You said you didn't like many raid leaders. In our guild I usually lead but we often discuss bosses and different approaches how to beat them. If someone has a better idea then we go for that - so it's just not me talking always.

3. We dont like loot ¤%&%& either and we try to be nice and pass loot to each other (doing rolls only)

4. I see in your history the past few months that you have jumped between guilds quite a lot. What would be different with our guild? What's not to say that you would join and leave us?

We offer a stable raid environment 3 times a week with decent progress with the limited time we have.

That was all from me at the moment. :mrgreen:
abatshi

Post by abatshi »

Okey here is the point
There was a GM and 2 officers
Everyone of them have a suggestion about how we wiped and how we can kill the boss so the raiders and the trials kept confusing who to follow .
So i meant that the raid is kinda hard for new players and its not progressing good.
abatshi

Post by abatshi »

1. I see in your current guild that you raid 5 times a week. In our guild we raid wed, thurs, and sun 20.30 - 23.30 server time. Is that acceptable to you, and can you make those days/hours?

Yes absolutely i can make it with @ least 90% attendance in the month

2. You said you didn't like many raid leaders. In our guild I usually lead but we often discuss bosses and different approaches how to beat them. If someone has a better idea then we go for that - so it's just not me talking always.

There is a different between discussion before fight and argument in the middle of the fight , So the players or raiders have the same idea and the same mechanics before the fight with a clear mind

3. We dont like loot ¤%&%& either and we try to be nice and pass loot to each other (doing rolls only)

i dont argue about loot whatever leader decide im sure its best for the team and for the guild

4. I see in your history the past few months that you have jumped between guilds quite a lot. What would be different with our guild? What's not to say that you would join and leave us?

well i played wow since along time all in sunstrider EU so the
I raided whol;e WOTLK with 1 guild in my main was hunter
And who DS and FL with slackers unlimited same guild as Greeks and I but name changed
And sin MoP 5 players from the main team decided to quit the game after expansion So i became unstable raider looking for a suitable guild
Pescorus disbanded
Malediction disbanded
Moral decay we missed 3 weeks raiding coz ppl didnt show and thats horrible
All other guilds are socials and leveling

Why im not leaving you? Im moving to a new server , faction and whole new realm that i wont know just the players i will raid with
Im changing my name , race and faction trying to get a fresh start for my Mage in WoW before 5.2 is realesing
I hope you see it the was i see :)

We offer a stable raid environment 3 times a week with decent progress with the limited time we have.

Im good with that as long i can see that i saw all raiders you have ,all their gears and I studied the whole situation

That was all from me at the moment. :mrgreen:
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

Thanks for explaining, and also thank you for not taking my questions in the wrong way. Have had too many angry replies lately to simple questions from other applicants.

Will have a chat with the other officers, hopefully tonight.

Can most likely give you an answer by tomorrow.

Cheers
Getslaven
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

--ACCEPTED--

Pm an officer when you have migrated.

Officers: smuigh, nonplus, obscura, ayunae, getslaven, seppatorque, stainomo

If anyone by chance doesn't know what you're talking about refer to this apply and to me.

Cheers
Getslaven