Ret Pala DPS App[D]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

deivid

Ret Pala DPS App[D]

Post by deivid »

About you

I dont have any Job at the moment i like to play world of warcraft i am very active player i can play whenever i want I have exp in TOT 3/13 Terrace HOf and MSV all cleared MSV-6/6 Heroic

About us

I dont know anything about u guys.

About your character
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... qko/simple

Name:Shibamqko
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution

I am currently in aggrotech but they seem to disband soon so i am looking for new good guild to progress .
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Re: Ret Pala DPS App

Post by Getslaven »

Hi

Sorry for the late reply - easter and all.

This apply is simply too short to accept. Have a look at other applies to get an idea.

I've seen Aggrotech putting up recruitment messages in general lately so to me it doesn't look like they are about to disband. Do you often change guild if a few members leave? What I'm asking is, do you leave your current guild as soon as raiding goes down for a few weeks?

/Get
Animma

Post by Animma »

The fact that you gem and enchant hit whilst massively over the hit cap, and use mastery on bracers instead of strength has me somewhat confused. That's without even going into the fact you're using hybrid stamina gems as ret?

I have to echo the sentiment of Getslaven as well here - you say you don't know anything about us... then why are you applying to us, that doesn't make any sense. Along with the whole "will disband soon" thing.
Getslaven
Rogue Class Leader

Post by Getslaven »

--DECLINED--