CTSamurai Forums

It is currently Tue Nov 24, 2020 9:53 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Zêd's application
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:12 pm 

About me

Playing WoW since vanila , stopped playing many times...
4-5 days ago i have been lured back into this whole new panda world 8)
Sadly after i reached 90 on my CATA main i hated him ( druid ) and i decided to roll what i have been playing since my very first character in WoW - the rogue , currently at 81

About us

I dont know anyone from the guild, and sadly i dont even know many people on the realm anymore aswel, for 2 years most of my friends left the realm or stopped and havent came back yet
I really admire a guild that has been around since vanilla and still going strong (or casual doesnt really matter) , and i only remember encountering good and friendly players from that guild trough the years

About your character

Name: Zêd ( rogue new main )
Level: 81 (3days old char soon 90)
Class: Rogue
Spec: Assassination / Subtlety

Since i was first introduced to WoW i saw a friend playing a 60 rogue in pvp and absolutley love the class since that moment. Even on this newest rogue i am leveling now , maybe the 7th , i've lost the count , i have a blast leveling , fits my playstyle

the druid... jack of all trades, master of none ( its jk )... i dont even know how and why i liked playing druid during cata, just doesnt fit my playstyle anymore

Final thoughts

My final summation - I played all expansion quite alot , just new to pandaria. I sold my acc everytime i stoped ( hoped it would be for good, but meh)
I have been trough all pve content , my main focus was allways pvp with friends , have been top in the server quite a few times in 3v3 or 2v2
However this time that im coming back in the game i have alittle more stuff to do RL , so i wont be playing as hardcore as i used to, i still plan to get as high as i can in arenas, and stomp them dragons, or whatever bosses blizzard has invented this time :)
Studying for a pilot includes alot of flying and reading, but i will always find some time for my new favourite rogue !

Thanks for reading, i hope you accept me in your guild !

Last edited by zed on Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Zêd's application
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:09 am 

zed wrote:
I sold my acc everytime i stoped

Will this happen again?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:45 am 

No this cannot happen again.
After Wotlk i started playing starcraft (WoL, HoTS) , diablo 3 , and these games are very valuable to me, and all the achievments and things i earned there.
Also having played in cata with various characters gave my new rogue a bunch of achievments and mounts and stuff like that to enjoy while building my new empire of earnings :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:17 am 
Rogue Class Leader

Hi!

Whisper either me or Ayunae ingame.