Deadri's application (Shaman 90)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Deadri

Deadri's application (Shaman 90)

Post by Deadri »

About you

I'm turning 32 in a few days, and expecting my second kid in a few months. First one arrived in the middle of Firelands, this one just in time for the Siege of Orgrimmar (this is how a real wow player marks things in life :D ) I'm playing since release with a break during Burning Crusade. Have been raiding actively since Ulduar. Because of my real life responsibilities I won't be able to raid for the foreseeable future, so I'm applying as casual member.

About us

I have no idea why, but I always had good impressions from CTSamurai. Maybe I met someone or it is just the name. When I started reading your forum about application rules this impression just got stronger. You seem like mature people with sense of humor. As Zuriel explained in his application, the raiding core of my current guild - Hostile foragers broke. I really enjoy raiding and although I won't be able to participate in normal raids, Flex raiding system arrives just in time. I want to join you because you sound friendly, funny and look like active guild with enough people to do Flex raids, Heroic scenarios, Challenge modes etc.

About your character

Name: Deadri
Level: 90
Class: Shaman
Spec: Enhancement / Elemental / Restoration :D

This character have been my main since Wrath of the lich king. I really enjoy everything about him. The play stile, the Shaman lore, the utility it brings. After all Shamans held the world together during the Cataclysm 8) Although I won't be able to raid I can help you during the summer if you desperately need a raider for your progress. I have enough gear and experience.

Final thoughts

When I read "Final thoughts" all that comes to my mind is a joke:
-What was the last thing to cross the mind of the guy hit by a car?
-The license plate.

P.S. I hope that the last thing that crosses my application is not a big fat "Declined" :lol:
Animma

Re: Deadri's application (Shaman 90)

Post by Animma »

It's alright, we just decline people who can't string two words together on their app, and then are subsequently called racist for it. You managed just fine! Feel free to contact me on Ayunae or Asraie in-game and we can discuss this =)
Deadri

Post by Deadri »

Well... to be honest I think you were really racist towards Romeo. He deserved a raid spot at least, if not officer rank. I was very inclined to use Trollkills's application as inspiration, but decided to try my own skills :D
Will contact you later tonight.
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

I have nothing really to do with the guild anymore, but as a neutral party; all I can see in that rogue thread is one person mentioned "your english isn't good", and the next post was "zomg racism!".

Saying that someone's english is bad, is not racism. It could be taken as being rude, depending on how its said, but definitely not racism. :(

Anyway, good luck with your application. :)

you mentioning Trollkills app shows you have a sense of humour, which is good! =)
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

He's a special rogue.
Nonplus

Post by Nonplus »

Septih wrote:He's a special rogue.