Weesingah's Application (90 WW Monk)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Weesingah

Weesingah's Application (90 WW Monk)

Post by Weesingah »

Hello, I'm Weesingah (IRL name Rob) from the UK. I raided quite intensely during WotLK and Cataclysm, and dabbled a little before then in TBC, all on my mage, though I've now pretty much just gone casual and I currently have no interested in doing progression raids.

I know Medeah, who is already one of your number and she said that I should apply to you guys as I currently have no guild.
Animma

Re: Weesingah's Application (90 WW Monk)

Post by Animma »

What kind of things are you hoping to get from us? We usually want a little more from applications if I'm honest but if I can pull a little more from you here then I might be able to work with it =p
Medeah

Post by Medeah »

I just thought he could join the guild as some casual/friend rank, not sure what more you'd like to know from the application but I can probably answer stuff as well.
I've raided with him in a couple of guilds before, pretty sure he could pull his weight just fine in a flexi raid as well if needed.

Armory links:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... h/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... n/advanced
Weesingah

Post by Weesingah »

Hey, sorry for the lack of information!
As Medeah says, I'm pretty much just hoping to join as a casual/friend, I can tell you more about myself if you need to know I'm not a murderer or something though :P

Name: Rob

So I'm a 25 year old physics graduate from the UK, working at M&S atm, though looking for more suitable work. Played WoW for a long while, from late vanilla up until present, though I had a hiatus a little into MoP after my previous guild (WiP) broke up. Now I've come back and am looking for some enjoyable people to chat with and maybe do some instances and the like. So, I'd basically just be joining as a casual player and friend of Medeah, so I'm not interesting in doing any progression raids, but I'm not totally incapable and should be able to fine in a flexi raid if I get the chance :)
Medeah has also linked my current monk as well as the mage I used to play, I think he's still got all the Dragon Soul gear on him that I had when I had stopped playing him at the end of Cataclysm.

If there's anything else you need, please just let me know.
Animma

Post by Animma »

Can you do a voiceover for a chocolate fudge cake and make it sound overtly sexual? I feel like that's probably a skill they teach people at M&S after seeing the TV ads they have. Anyway feel free to talk to me in-game and we can sort something out, I have like 11 characters though so it might be best for you to just ask Medeah which I'm lurking on at the time =p
Ora

Post by Ora »

hmm chocolate fudge cake.......
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Accepted and invited.