Hunter lvl 90 survival want to make friends!!

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Tribos

Hunter lvl 90 survival want to make friends!!

Post by Tribos »

About you

I m friendly , fun and helpfull person who works on internet cafe and play world of warcraft and any other game.
i started play wow from vanilla i was addicted to it and i always wanted to have my own guild with good progress and i achived that goal on lightnings blade when i create the guild cursed and we got realm first malygos.
On this server neptulon i came to play with 1 friend in guild how its made but after 1 month they stoped.After that i decided to continue the guild and i found sata to raid with and we had good progress.

About us

i dont know much about you because i started play again wow now after i got some months break.i want to join you cause i have no friend on this server atm and just notice that sata is in your guild and used to play alot with her.

About your character

Name: tribii
Level: 90
Class: Hunter
Spec: survival

I just dinged my hunter to level 90 and i enjoy due to his easy farm.about my specc i decide to play survival cause i see its good for pve at the moment but i m free to respecc to what guild needs and also i m free to have any help and tips about my class.

My alts are monk lvl 90 warrior 86 paladin 85 druid 85 rogue 85

Final thoughts

For now i am applying to make new friends on this server and to play with sata again
right now i dont have gear to raid with you guys but i am working on it.i dont mind if i wont have a raid spot or loots as i said i want just to be in guild play with sata and help u whenever u need me make friend and if i win a raid spot would be fine.

sorry about my spelling i tried that spell addon and didnt work good to me it buged i hope u unterstand me.
Satara

Re: Hunter lvl 90 survival want to make friends!!

Post by Satara »

Glad u are back to the game=))
Animma

Post by Animma »

Well I was hoping someone else would reply to this but it doesn't seem to be happening, so feel free to contact me ingame and we can discuss this - i'm usually on Ayunae or Asraie.
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Accepted and invited!