Roxxion Lv90, Retribution Paladin. Guild application [A]

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Roxxion

Roxxion Lv90, Retribution Paladin. Guild application [A]

Post by Roxxion »

About You

Started playing during vanilla. I had to take breaks from the game from time to time and was forced to create a new account for inconvinient circumstances.

I overall enjoy playing the game but i also like a good discussion. I do not like arguments or drama but if someone in my friend list and/or in the guild wants to talk im always available. (Prefer to keep it in whisper window however) . I love to listen and depending on the situation give my 2 cents on a certain topic.

I am a casual player but i like to play with others and do current or old content. I am also up for unique and exciting things or for just playing around for fun and exploring. I also like helping others in certain objectives if they need my help.

Basically im a regular Joe who wants to spend his time in WoW in a fun and relaxing guild

About Us

I know that this guild is one of the top guilds in Neptulon. I also have interacted with some of the players in the guild (such as Ayanue and Sata) but cant say we did anything besides chatting. I can say Ayanue has a good taste in mog. I would also like to congratulate the players who obtained theri galakras mount in your guild recently.

About Your Character

Name: Roxxion
Level: 90
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution

Like i said i am a casual player. Currently on this character im trying to grind reps and as always mounts and pets. I have 9/9 gold on challange mode. I also collect vanity items.

I dont have any specific alts except for the ones i use for proffession or on other servers.

Final Thoughts

Long story short im just someone who minds his own game but im also open for chatting and playing together depending on the situation. And I'm looking for a fun and calm environment to do it.
Vincenoir
Priest and Warlock Class Leader

Re: Roxxion Lv90, Retribution Paladin. Guild application

Post by Vincenoir »

Thanks for the application, looks good to me! Welcome to the guild