Coolder social Application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Coolder

Coolder social Application

Post by Coolder »

About you

Hello! I'm a 22 year old guy from sweden who has been in this guild twice, one time in Tbc and one time in Wolk. I know back then I was a immature twat and did some stupid things.
But now i´m alot older and I actually dont raid anymore since I cant fit a raid schedule in my real life, due to my "work" I´m a Musician. so i´m just applying as a social.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nB5HcNUe6Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1La5UCW3Tk

About us

As I said i´ve been in this guild before and played with alot of the oldschool players that are in the guild such as, Galain, Rattlesnake, Feetnibbler, Orube, Becki.
And I want to join this guild becuase this is the guild that I had the must fun in, like when we killed General in Ulduar and People sang the Cooldown song (Epic Moment btw)

About your character

As for that character I´m applying with, I have 5 characters on neptulon and i´m mostly leveling them becuase I want to figure out wich class i´m going to level first in Warlords Of Draenor.

Name: Witloc
Level: 90
Class: Druid
Spec: Resto/Balance

Name: Soulistate
Level: 90
Class: Warlock
Spec: Destruction/Affliction (I probably going to go Demonology since I enjoy to play that more)

Name: Spacegaot
Level: 85
Class: Shaman
Spec: Elemental/Enhancement

Name: Lightus
Level: 85
Class: Paladin
Spec: Retribution/Holy

Name: Crezibubble
Level: 59
Class: Monk
Spec: Windwalker/Brewmaster

Final thoughts

Confine these treacherous undoings. We choose what we're given. And I live, so I'll live in these brief unmeasurable intervals called moments. But the only thing I get to keep are the sticks and stones. Just like memories, these will break and crumble in to scraps and splinters in the palms of my hands. When the hourglass has been crushed I am just a man pouring my own sand in the pools I created. So I look up, staring wide then sealing my eye lids tight, crossing fingers over hands hearing myself screaming to this man on the moon. It's too loud, can he even hear my cries? I dream of spinning wheels marking the late canopies when they should drive me home. Don't fly away again little mocking bird, you should sing for me. It's been so long since I heard the melody of a thousand running springs. Now the reminiscence just reminds me of myself. Why would I need to tell myself about how I never learned to fly with my own arms, and how can anyone cloud state even listen if I couldn't. My feet are soar from all this dancing with an axe in my arm, it never tasted wood and I can never really build a ladder tall enough. I can climb these walls around me and I can outrun my past but only for so long, until there are no winds to catch the sails that I've sown and my lungs have dried out from all the anger I've burnt. I'll be staring wide at the velvet canopy, then closing my eyes, crossing fingers over hands hearing myself whispering words of hope and humility to a wind that I believe will carry my prayers to one who listens.
Animma

Re: Coolder social Application

Post by Animma »

Didn't even mention me in his list of people... quick, someone fetch the "DECLINE" stamp!

More seriously though, I'll try discuss this a bit and get back to you later on.
Animma

Re: Coolder social Application

Post by Animma »

Find me in-game on Ayunae and we can discuss this a bit if you like.