Kelda, social app

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Kelda

Kelda, social app

Post by Kelda »

Hello hey!

I'm a former hardcore raider and started my career on Aszune in the guild <Tanked and Spanked> where I cleared ICC/RS as a feral dps.

When Cata hit the servers I started to play with some old counter-strike friends and ended up on Frostmane in the 10man guild <Whipe>
We raided somewhat casual there but with very good ppl so the progress was steady and we even managed to snag the first kill on Al'akir heroic from <Memento Mori> (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wenfpyt58vQ)
When we had cleared everything half the guild wanted to stop raiding and wait for new content to be relased but some of us wanted to keep on raiding and not just idle for months waiting for Firelands.

I came into contact with <Ad Infinitum> that were looking for more ppl for Firelands progression. I stuck to my druid and told them I could play feral dps even tho the spec was dumpster (wtb ArP again <3)
Was given a permanent spot as a raider and cleared Firelands pretty fast, it was just Raggy (with legs) that slowed us down due to very unforgiving mechanics. Rerolled prot warrior for DS but rerolled back to my druid since they were really strong in DS.

And when MoP hit the plan was for me to play my blood DK, but work got in the way and I told em to find an other tank since I was mostly working evenings/nightshift.

Enough about that.

I'm 26 years young and live in a small town called Lycksele in the northen part of Sweden. In school I studied for 3 years to become an "Unlicensed Assistive Personnel" (not sure it's called that and google gave me like 20 different translations). I've worked with elderly people for about 3 years in total. I've also worked with kids with diffrent kinds of disorders, like Downs.

About us

Looking for a social guild and some people to blast thru heroics/LFRs and just have some fun.
The only one I know in CT is Medeah, we raided in AI togheter (drood powah!)

About your character

Name: Irkelda
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... lda/simple
Level: 90
Class: DK smash
Spec: There will be blood

Since they removed ArP from the game the feral dps got super gimped and I started to tank instead. I like the tactical part of the game and not so much just to press 1232312323 over and over again as a dps. Did try healer as a shaman/priest , it was ok I guess. But I want that boss in my face... for some reason :D
So I made a DK just to try the blood spec and I liked alot, have never played frost/unholy on it and I made this char in Cata so guess you can say tanking is in my blood.. get it.. blood dk.. nevermind.

Name: Qelda
Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... lda/simple
Level: 90
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow/healer/shadow/healer

Have a priest that was shadow, rerolled healer, went back to shadow, back to healer and now its shadow again... and I think I wanna go healer again. :o All these hard decisions in life.

Roses are red, I like my dragons dead.
The end.
Last edited by Kelda on Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Medeah

Re: Kelda, social app

Post by Medeah »

Kelda wrote:Roses are red, I like my dragons dead.
Not sure I can approve of that. But it's excusable, with 95% of the year being all wintery and dark up there, I'd probably want to kill everything and everyone, too. :mrgreen:

Good luck with the app!
Hope to see you in some flexi runs, too. LFR is bad.
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

Kelda wrote:I'm 26 years young
I like your way of thinking! :)
Also your transmorgs are really cool.
Kakapenka

Post by Kakapenka »

Kelda has more alts than me
discuss
Filthy casuals, unite!
Septih
Rick Roller

Post by Septih »

Kakapenka wrote:Kelda has more alts than me
discuss
You need Altoholics Anonymous?

Application looks good. /w me (Sepparash/Delenda/other things...) or perhaps Ayunae (if he's willing) since he'll be online more :D