Sulf - Social application

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

sulf

Sulf - Social application

Post by sulf »

About you

Hi, my name is chris and I've been a wow player since TBC, I have been on and off with the game for a long time now and I think the big reason for this is that I am missing that human element when you are in a tight knit guild group like I used to be back before I got really heavy into raiding, so a big reason I am applying is not to farm some epic loots and grow my e-penis but to try and get back into the community part of the game again.

About us

CTsamurai seems to strike a nice balance between raiding and being a social guild, As far as people I know in the guild I kept myself in a pretty tight circle the last few years so all I know are ex-AI raiders/socials, if you got any.

About your character

Name: Sulf
Level: 90
Class:[ Death Knight/b]
Spec: frost ( dps )
Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... ulf/simple

To give a brief history I rerolled a dk in the beginning of wrath, joined a raiding guild and tanked as frost (back when all three trees where overpowered for everything ) That was cool for a while then I decided to go dps which ended up as frost being the best for a while so yeah... frost dk. I have stuck with the spec for this long because I've always felt that it had the most visceral and fun playstyle, I do also have a bunch of alts I like to play and I am trying to get them all leveled up and ready for the next expansion, nothing serious as of yet.

Final thoughts

These applications can be pretty daunting to write, because as you say its all about the first impressions but I insist that I am a friendly player who isn't likely to start drama or arguments with people and definitely willing to help out with guild events and the like.

Joke :
A mushroom walks into a bar and the bartender says,
We don’t serve mushrooms here. The mushroom says, Come on, why not? I’m a fungi!
Medeah

Re: Sulf - Social application

Post by Medeah »

sulf wrote: About us

CTsamurai seems to strike a nice balance between raiding and being a social guild, As far as people I know in the guild I kept myself in a pretty tight circle the last few years so all I know are ex-AI raiders/socials, if you got any.

[...]
Final thoughts

These applications can be pretty daunting to write, because as you say its all about the first impressions but I insist that I am a friendly player who isn't likely to start drama or arguments with people and definitely willing to help out with guild events and the like.
Misaka isn't playing here anymore, you two can't have your endless "arguments" on more or less creepy topics, all good! :P Also, it's probably just Kelda & I who've been in AI and are still active nowadays.
And don't discriminate against mushrooms, they're buffed and fluffy and awesome.

Good luck with the app!
Animma

Post by Animma »

Looks good, just answer this for me first so I know you're a for reals person.

Medeah

Post by Medeah »

Yeah, that would be my doing, sorry. :mrgreen:
Captcha boss is the worst, almost like elevator boss!