Roxy- social app, with a view to returning to raiding

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Roxy

Roxy- social app, with a view to returning to raiding

Post by Roxy »

Returning to wow after a fairly long break, looking for a fun guild to chill with and the more i enjoy the game the more i'm likely to want to spend time gearing up and joining a raid party. the people i know in CTsam make me feel this is the right guild for me.

About us

Used to know a founding member (Darkjill) when i first played wow, and now know a few in the guild (shadoweye- former guildmate at livonia can vouch im reliable and decently skilled) and justmeh is a new wow friend whos guild i joined but then decided to take a break from wow after livonia disbanded, a shame, really liked that guild and also liked the feel of the new guild but wanted to focus on different things irl (wuut?!) at the time.

About your character

Name:Roxy
Level:90
Class:warlock
Spec:destro (since day1)

Been playing this warlock as destro since it was created, love the spec and the feeling of slammin' in the serious hurt. flirted with demo in LK but never appealed to me like destro does. Also brought a friend over to this server so would like his app to be made and considered if im selected to join. Both good, reliable, fun people.

Final thoughts

If you don't say yes, i'll find the highest bridge in azeroth and jump.... imma be serious about this!! :P
Animma

Re: Roxy- social app, with a view to returning to raiding

Post by Animma »

Raiding spots are limited in my group at the moment, can't speak for the other one. Besides that we do a flex run every Monday that everyone is welcome to come along to. Regardless, feel free to contact me ingame if you want to talk about this any further, I'm usually available on Ayunae.
Roxy

Re: Roxy- social app, with a view to returning to raiding

Post by Roxy »

cool, i'll try catch you next time youre online.

thanks