Averagegash - 90 - Looking for social/flex spot for now.

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Averagegash

Averagegash - 90 - Looking for social/flex spot for now.

Post by Averagegash »

About you
My name is Hayden, I'm 22 and live in London.

I work as an electronic engineer and in my spare time I play WoW ( obviously ) I go to gigs and ride my motorbike. I've played WoW since Wrath but only played my Shaman which has been my main since Cata, I have alts on other servers which I only really PvP on. I've always enjoyed raiding because it gives me the most pleasure in playing as well as playing with friends. I'm currently on another server (Stormscale PVP) but If I was to be accepted I would be moving to your server as soon as Friday/Saturday. As I have friends on this server who are in your guild ( Bananz and Gergerteh )

About us

I've heard from Bananz and Gergerteh that you're an nice friendly guild who do lots of raiding which I'm very interested in , socially for now until I'm able to progress on further, if possible.

About your character

Name: Averagegash
Level: 90
Class: Shaman
Spec: Restoration / Elemental OS

I used to main a hunter in wrath but since Cata I have played Resto shaman and it has been extremely enjoyable for me.

Tier 1 - Astral shift for the reduced damage in high damage periods.
Tier 2 - Windwalk for immunity to impairing movement.
Tier 3 - Call of the elements so I have extra use of healing totem
Tier 4 - Ancestral Swiftness I mostly use for the instant healing rains or emergency great heal.
Tier 5 - Rushing streams for the additional healing
Tier 6 - Primal elementalist for the elemental effects but I've been looking into unleashed fury as of late.

Final thoughts

What is this? A center for ants? How can we be expected to teach children to learn how to read... if they can't even fit inside the building? I love films and food, do you like to party?
Animma

Re: Averagegash - 90 - Looking for social/flex spot for now.

Post by Animma »

We're always open to social apps and yours seems alright, I'm surprised anyone would move to this realm though :D
Averagegash

Re: Averagegash - 90 - Looking for social/flex spot for now.

Post by Averagegash »

none of my friends are on my server so its kinda lame aha