Crowker's application (Priest, 90), social spot

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Crowker

Crowker's application (Priest, 90), social spot

Post by Crowker »

Worn-out Journal
Item level 1
Binds when picked up

Unique
Use: Read the journal.

Dropped by: Crowker
Drop Chance: 0.01%

Day one

I return to the mists of Pandaria. Most of my fellow heroes have evacuated from the guild, fled to a place where the loot is more epic. Raiding has seized entirely. Only a few remain, representing the Hostile Foragers.

Day five

The situation remains without change. What little activity there is within the guild is mainly maintained by a farm-crazed dwarf running across the entire world; seemingly collecting all available resources whilst sharing his experiences with the rest of us.

Day twenty-three

A drastic event occurred the other day, the dwarf is no longer with us. In search of a more active, raiding, environment he seized an opportunity to follow some of the former raiders. The chat rests silently. What will happen to us?

Day twenty-four

It is a peculiar experience; I am now one of the few still standing. Sometimes I hint the presence of another member, lurking silently in the corners of the guild.

I shall return to my daily endeavours and am afraid I will loose myself on the Time-Lost Isle tonight once again.

Day forty

Paranoia has set in, I feel as if I am being watched. I know someone is out there, desperately I shout out in the guild chat, waiting for a response. For several minutes I expect one, yet not the slightest whisper is heard in turn. Although I know, I am sure of it, I am not alone in this place.

Day fifty-seven

My mind. I feel as if though it is drifting away from me. Today I finally found myself receiving a response to my cries in the guild chat! A conversation was started and spanned over a joyous few minutes until I realised it must have been my own voice I heard. However, I shall not give up.

*Several pages are torn into pieces and curiously mashed into a wet mass, rendered unreadable... is that... is that the smell of tears and blood?*

Day... lost count of days

I woke up screaming in the middle of the night out of sheer panic. I cannot stand this any longer. I must find my way out of here. I shall make my move first thing in the morning, my bags are packed and I'm prepared for the escape.

Last entry

I am currently making an attempt at following my fellow comrades onto the side where the grass is more purple. I hear it is a pleasant place and I imagine I can get a fresh start over there, should the leaders accept my request for a social spot among their ranks.

Crowker

Re: Crowker's application (Priest, 90), social spot

Post by Crowker »

True story.

As for some information about me, 

I'm a 22 year old Swede who's born and raised in the snowy archipelago of Stockholm although I'm currently living and studying in Malmö where I got my own castle at a glorious 25 square meters.

Whenever I'm not swamped with work of any kind I enjoy spending time with loved ones and gaming. Oh and drinking tea, I am totally crazy about tea! >.<

About us

At this point I am looking for a social spot in a guild where I can enjoy good company alongside my nowadays casual play style.

You know what happened to Hostile Foragers from the past three applicants who described the situation. In my case, you are the first option to consider when applying to a new guild because whenever I have encountered members from CT they've seemed to be mature and friendly, which is exactly the kind of environment I am looking for. Moreover, it is where the raiders from HF who didn't transfer to another server went, Deadri, Kakapenka, and Zuriel, that is.

About your character

Name: Crowker
Level: 90
Class: Priest
Spec: Holy/Disc

Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... r/advanced

The story starts at Twilight's Hammer back in 2006 ...But to try and sum it up; I played my first years of WoW as rogue until I was dared by some friends to try out priest at the start of WotLK, I healed from day one and never looked back. There's just something about healing... This was also the expansion where I picked up raiding and have been doing on and off depending on my education situation. I joined and raided with Hostile Foragers during Cataclysm and at the very start of MoP. I won't bother going into details on raiding experience since I assume it won't be of much relevance for a social application.

To be honest, I have played on quite a few servers in quite a few guilds over the years as a result of joining smaller, rather unstable ones. In most cases I've either joined or co-founded them with friends, and often have they resulted in disbands for various reasons. Sometimes at the demise of the infamous dramalamas! However, the reason I am not currently raiding is because my attendance would be highly unstable as I will prioritise school over gaming during periods of eg. exams.

I have never been much of an alt person and am not really active on any of the few I have. Plus, I tend to delete them once I get bored of em', so got no amazing merits on that part. Although I guess Pena has enough to compensate for that ;)

I suppose that about covers it. Don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have!

Final thoughts

Q How many gnomes does it take to paint a wall?

A It depends on how hard you throw them.

See, now you learned something today.

Animma

Post by Animma »

Now I'm going to have to grind you on timeless isle with the censer to get that journal!
Crowker

Post by Crowker »

This item has mysteriously disappeared from within the game. We’re in the process of investigating this issue, but do not have an ETA as to when it may be resolved. It’s very likely that the issue may require a small patch to address.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Too bad, Animma, you weren't quick enough!
Zuriel

Post by Zuriel »

Epic application :mrgreen:

I can picture your journal very clearly - I know what you mean :(

Btw Pena has taken a break from WoW and will probably return when WoD hits.
I see Deadri online from time to time but I guess his newborn child occupies most of his free time - as it should be. Its a pity tho, we could have used his dps skills now that we run 25man :)
Crowker

Post by Crowker »

Yeah, I spoke to them not too long ago. I'm so happy for Deadri, he should savour every minute of it! :)

And Pena... can't help but to wonder to what degree it's gona affect the server economy...

Animma

Post by Animma »

On a more relevant note, there shouldn't be a problem with you joining us. You'll need to catch me ingame on Ayunae.