Ragestarved, lvl 90 Warrior -SOCIAL APPLICATION-

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Ragestarved

Ragestarved, lvl 90 Warrior -SOCIAL APPLICATION-

Post by Ragestarved »

About you

Hi everyone! As stated earlier my name is Thomas and i am 23 years old. Currently employed in a weekly changing 06.00-14.00 14.00-22.00 or 22.00-06.00 working schedula.
This is the reason i am not raiding anymore. I simply cannot make the needed attendance to raid actively anymore.

About us

The reason i chose CTsamurai is because i am nostalgic towards my TBC time on Neptulon. At the time the server was blooming with good guilds, because many guilds transferred here due to free server migrations. ( they merged a few low populated servers IIRC ). Logging in on neptulon just does not feel the same anymore though, seeing not a single guild i knew from the old times.
Then i saw you guys were still running around. That usually means the community is still going strong. This is why i felt the urge to apply to you guys.

If there are any more questions, please do not hesitate to whisper me ingame under the name Ragestarved on neptulon or battletag: Pythias#2742

About your character

Name: Ragestarved
Level: 90
Class: Warrior
Spec: Protection
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ ... d/advanced

I've changed from maining Shaman for about 6 years troughout vanilla, TBC, wotlk and a part of cataclysm towards warrior in pandaria. Mainly because i catched the tanking vibe playing my protection paladin alt tanking in Mount Hyjal in TBC. The reason i did not stick with the Protection Paladin was that during my progression in Sunwell Plateau i was forced to play Shaman again because they were overpowered like hell !. So when i decided to take a new start when MoP came out, i clicked on the login screen and started playing my paladin again. Soon enough i noticed Protection paladins were not the same as in TBC. So i tried leveling a warrior alt i had to tank in LFG's and i loved it !. here i am still playing the Warrior.

Final thoughts

Tits.
Animma

Re: Ragestarved, lvl 90 Warrior -SOCIAL APPLICATION-

Post by Animma »

We're always happy to have social members. Feel free to catch me ingame, I'm usually lurking around on Ayunae.