Azkas - Hunter (90) - Social spot

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

Azkas

Azkas - Hunter (90) - Social spot

Post by Azkas »

About you

When I returned home after a nine month stay in the Gnomish Foreign Legion, where I had been a mercenary who had offered my services to the highest bidder. I find the old hangout had been abandoned and trashed. I spent a long time looking for clues that could reveal what had happened.
In one corner there are traces of someone who had been living there on the floor. under an old blanket with holes in it, I find a worn old Jounal with the text "Crowker's thoughts and notes" written in faded gold letters. After reading the, over time more and more unreadable entrys, it becomes clear what has happened in my absence. Something very dark and evil must have happened to the other members of the clan. Something strong enough to drive the members apart. Strong enough to break the otherwise strong and bright mind, of Crowker.

The SHA of solitude has obviously put the entire clan under a dark spell. It had made them blind to each other and spread them all over to find a place to belong.

I began to wander aimlessly from Inn to Inn, found company at the bottom of every mug of beer i drank. With me was just my pets and Crowker's Jounal. One day after I had been in another bar fight I went to pick my things up from the floor. When I picked up the Jounal I discovered that there was another page at the back of the book that had been glued together with the previous page.
Surprised I peeled the pages apart and found to my surprise that there was drawn a map on the page. On the map a area was marked with a circle and had the text"Home to the ancient ninjas" written above it. Was it here that Crowker had taken refuge? there were others from the old clan here? my curiosity forced me to investigate further. After several days of travel, I finally arrived at the area in which she had marked on the map.

This is where I now find myself now. hopeful to be able to reunite with Crowker and the other from the old clan but more to be able to settle here and call it my home....

I wanna join CT to get back into an active guild, where there are people to chat and joke with. where there are people to do dungeons and achievements with. i am just getting back to WOW after a longer break and am just looking to join as Social.
i know all the old Hostile foragers members that is around in the guild. i also know Medeah and have since we both where in AI back in the day. i have probably also done quest and raids with most of you guys.

About your character

Name: Azkas
Level: 90
Class: Hunter
Spec: BM / SUV
Crowker

Re: Azkas - Hunter (90) - Social spot

Post by Crowker »

Yet another survivor! Azkas my friend, I am glad to see you here. So you managed to figure out the map I drew, I'm relieved those five days straight of drawing weren't wasted after all.

The Sha of Solitude you say, it all makes sense to me now.
Medeah

Post by Medeah »

I'm starting to get really interested in this journal of Crowker, it's becoming quite famous here and all these stories feel like bits of a puzzle that needs solving! :mrgreen:

Anyway, wtb an invite for Azkas ktnx.

Nice to see you around again!
Animma

Post by Animma »

+9000 points, always love the RP stories. Feel free to contact me ingame, usually lurking around on Ayunae and we can discuss this.
ash
Msg 512, Level 16, State 1, Line 1 Subquery returned more than 1 value.

Post by ash »

that was fun to read :-)

thx for your time
Dreams of being better