Hunter App Social And Raiding.

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

nefarim

Hunter App Social And Raiding.

Post by nefarim »

Name:Dimitris
Character to join: My hunter Mpetatzhs. I have lots of 90 lvl chars but the hunter will be my main in WoD.
I Got All Proffession. Used to be hardcore raider in many guilds before pandaria and I want to join a guild now that will play hardcore in WoD.
And catch up on the Siege Of Orgrimmar since i didn't have the chance to play it at fully scale.

I want to join the guild as Social For starters because I have Friends in there from my previous guild that joined you. And When i get the gear to do Flexible or whatever you guys are doing i would glad to help with raiding.
Animma

Re: Hunter App Social And Raiding.

Post by Animma »

These applications are an opportunity for people to tell us more about themselves than their character. You could be some 580 item level hero with 14/14 heroic, but we typically care more about the person behind the character and how they're going to impact our raiding environment on a social level. Could you expand on this with some more information? It's a little short and doesn't really tell much, thanks!
nefarim

Post by nefarim »

Well I am a funny guy, I Like to make people laugh in raids etc and have fun while raiding instead of getting pissed to each other. So I can bring a lot of fun while raiding and in Guild chat aswell. Ask Jay she knows me :)

Also I am very commited to what I do and I enjoy playing WoW with friends rather than random players. It's more fun and you don't get bored playing alone with strangers. Not that strangers are bad people some of them are cool but still its better to be sourrounded by friends.

Now this is the story all about how
My life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the Lord of a Pandaria.

In west of Jade forest born and raised
On the Hunting grounds where I spent most of my days
Chilling out, PvPing and Raiding all cool
And all shooting some Hordes outside of the Pools
When a couple of Hordies who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my GM(she) got scared
And said you're moving with your pet in the town of HalfHill

I begged and pleaded with her the other day
But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way
She gave me a kissin' and she gave me my ticket
I put my Mount on and said I might as well kick it.

All and all I am a cool guy have Brains and want a guild that is more or like friendly and does raids :) Hope you enjoy and let me in :P
Animma

Post by Animma »

Well we're always open to new members but our raiding positions are limited until we killed heroic Garrosh, I'm not really taking in anyone new until he goes down. Up to you if that suits you or not!
nefarim

Post by nefarim »

Animma wrote:Well we're always open to new members but our raiding positions are limited until we killed heroic Garrosh, I'm not really taking in anyone new until he goes down. Up to you if that suits you or not!
It's fine by me as i said before i want to join the guild mostly about the friends I have in there, and focus more on WoD now if i get a spot on raiding that would be awesome but if not it's still fine. Would love to join you.
Animma

Post by Animma »

Feel free to contact me ingame, usually on Ayunae or Selari for this then.