Canerdk's application( Druid, 90)

Use this forum to apply to join CTSamurai. Make sure to read the announcements and stickies first!

Moderators: Guild Shogun, Class Leads

canerdk

Canerdk's application( Druid, 90)

Post by canerdk »

About you

I am a geological engineering student and i ROCK (a little geology humor). As Sheldon says all the time , it is not a real science so i have so much free time after school and i've started to workout like 6 months ago but nothing changed in my relationship status so i said screw them all and just do what you do best, so here i am.

About us

I was looking for a guild and i am sure you all know the process.I just googled some stuff and found you.I read your forums and everything and i liked here.Mostly i liked that you are succesfull while you maintain the fun stuffs about guilds.

About your character

Name:Canerdk
Level:90
Class:Druid
Spec:Guardian/Feral

My first character was bear druid and i just like to be druid i guess.In everygame i played so far i have choosen the druid.I guess the shapeshifting stuff appeals me, i don't know.So it has been a while now with my druid and i believe i know it pretty well and tanking is just what i do for a long time but i played every spec with my druid still my first choice is tank.

Final thoughts

If Not Us, Who?
Medeah

Re: Canerdk's application( Druid, 90)

Post by Medeah »

If you want to go for a raid spot, you probably have to write a far more detailed app - Armory links, previous experience and information along that line.

If it's a social app, not sure. An officer will most likely reply soon anyway, I think we're down to just one of them actively browsing the forums nowadays.

Also, "The Big Bang Theory" is just bad. :P
canerdk

Post by canerdk »

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/n ... k/advanced This is my armory link and i know my ilvl is not that good at the moment but i would like to rad with you guys.I haven't been playing for a long time and i missed the big part of the Mop but as you can see i was raiding back in firelands and i hope to raid again soon.Of course i know it can take some time to raid again so till then i would be happy to become a social member.
About my previous experience, i actually don't remember which guild i was in but i am not a rage quiter or i don't have that kinda bad habbits, as far as i know :)
Animma

Post by Animma »

WoWProgress suggests you were in Daunted before, they actually merged with us recently so I'll see if anybody there remembers you.